+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont know what to do :s

Dont know what to do :s

Ok ill start from the top. Theres this girl that moved in my area like 2 months ago and we ended up becoming friends and stuff. but there was nothing really there. I mean she is really good looking but i just never thought about dating her or whatever.

But last weekend we were out at a club and she came up and danced with me for a while, and then she pretty much just started kissing me. And when i asked her if it was real she said yes. So by then i sorta started i thinking i had a shot. but i spoke to her last nite to find out how she really felt about me but she was very vague about it but in the same conversion she was full flirting with me.
    So Im just really really confused and dont wanna be led on and hurt down the track
    Please give me some advice about what to do because i cant figure this girl out

Well, maybe she may also be confused with her feelings. Just give her more time and don't be such on a rush.

I think that it was her way of showing that she is interested but perhaps is scared of rejection? maybe she is waiting to see how you feel before putting it out there how she feels. but it sounds like you feel the same way. the way i would go about this is by just trying to spend more time with her, be her friend, go for coffee but don't view it as a date or anything because that just creates unnecessary pressure. hopefully if you become more comfortable with each other it will be easier to gauge how she feels or even for you two to just talk about it. good luck

To know about her feelings start avoiding her a little like talk to her but not much. See her reaction, whether she is getting worried or she does not care about it. Talk to her face to face first about your relationship, ask her what does she feel about you. She can be either serious or might be she is only flirting with you. Now its totally on you how you can find it out. You know, I found an interesting a [URL="http://myboyisanidiot.com"]nice platform[/URL] where you can put up questions related to love, life an relationships and you will see lots of nice answers there.
    Last edited by deepika_16; 28-05-11 at 05:22 AM.

I think she just wants to sleep with you, and nothing more, but she's too shy to say it.

her being very vague most likely means that either (1) she is waiting for you to make the first move or (2) she is only interested in the attention. so make a move...if she continues being really vague, then it most likely means she isn't really interested.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make