+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teach a lesson to my ex gf or run?

Teach a lesson to my ex gf or run?

Short story: dated ex gf for close to a year, split up a couple times. at some point I rented a place for both us but she declined. She lives with her parents and son (single mom). Now she has explicitly asked me to help her with her 'expenses' as she is not doing so well at min wage and asked me to give her the 1k/month I was planning on spending on that rental home. She says that this is related to that 'money conversation' we never had but now we can.

Options:

a) block her

b) meet with her and ask her what has changed now for us to have a conversation topic reserved for couples, then give her the bad news (sorry no $$ for you skank, lol)

c.) Anything else to teach her a lesson?

Block her. You owe her nothing if you two have split up. She sounds like one of those lame ass single moms that tries to rope in an unsuspecting guy to support her. Tip: don't date single moms, but if you do, don't open your wallet. IMO she needs to grow the f uck up and take responsibility.

Block. You're not married to her yet and you ain't together. Not your problems.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I would send her a message that says "LOL, no."

and then block her.

As sweet as revenge is, it's rarely worth it. You'll have much more pleasant memories later knowing that you took the high road.

That said, I'd meet up with her, use chloroform, and let her wake up with jizz in her hair. And just to be sure there's no confusion, a note that says "No."

Ugh it's scary to know there are women out there like that.

I had a girl try to do that to me once. It was an instant turn off.

a fool and his money are soon parted.

I think its wrong to say all single moms are like this. Wtf is wrong with you people?

Anyway in this particular case-block her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I said to be wary of single moms, as to not get caught up with one that is out to take advantage of your financial situation. It's a no brainer that dating someone that has kids to support has a different agenda. Not only do they want a relationship, but need someone to have a relationship with their children, and that includes being a parent, and supporting a family if you plan to live together. Can't date them like they are single without kids. Of course a single mom wants to find a man to help her financially and take care of her kids as the relationship gets serious. Wouldn't you? I know I would.

she's a PARASITE.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I said to be wary of single moms, as to not get caught up with one that is out to take advantage of your financial situation. It's a no brainer that dating someone that has kids to support has a different agenda. Not only do they want a relationship, but need someone to have a relationship with their children, and that includes being a parent, and supporting a family if you plan to live together. Can't date them like they are single without kids. Of course a single mom wants to find a man to help her financially and take care of her kids as the relationship gets serious. Wouldn't you? I know I would.
    They are not looking for anything more than most women who are planning to start a family in the future. We all want a responsible man who can provide some security.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Block her. Teaching a lesson may seem like a good idea but why risk making yourself look like a jerk when there's no reason to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    They are not looking for anything more than most women who are planning to start a family in the future. We all want a responsible man who can provide some security.
    Apples to oranges, the expectations are totally different for someone who has kids....It's the timeline...these woman are looking for a man to take on those responsibilities within months not years.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Apples to oranges, the expectations are totally different for someone who has kids....It's the timeline...these woman are looking for a man to take on those responsibilities within months not years.
    LATEST NEWS: So she called me again last Friday 4/11/14 and asked me to come by her night job to talk about $$. I said well, I'm busy, then she said then Monday it is. So Monday (4/14/14) went by and no signs from her, then I received a call around 10pm asking me why I did not call, and then she says she just left the ER saying her kid had pneumonia (most likely a lie) and complained where is 'her man' when she needs him (lol).

I said well, I waited for you to call, you're the one that said Monday; now I won't have time until Saturday. Then she became furious and said 'why so much hassle for a petty thousand bucks??? I don't want to hear or see you ever again and if I do, I'll call the cops on you!! (lol). I kept my poise and said 'you seem to need a break, calm down and we can talk later'.

Then she called me again and I said 'what now?', she says " don't call me honey anymore' - so I said: 'well, I am your man" she screams 'you are not my man!!! - well, that's what you said Friday when you asked me for money (lol). Plus I'm mature enough to not suppress my feelings like other people. then she says: you know, I don't love you, and I tried to love you the second time we got back but it's over." I said: 'Well, that was some deep love, darling'. She then said 'you know that the only one I've loved deeply was xxx (he's dead btw).

So I wrapped the conversation: 'alright, well, like I said to you one time when we were making love, out of all the men you've been with, I am the ONLY one that has taken you seriously, meaning I really meant to provide you with a stable family life and put you and our children first. When you understand that let me know, Good night and then I hanged up.

Block her number dude, because this isn't over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast