+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 6 months NC

6 months NC

I have been on NC since November. It has been tough and I think i would fall to pieces if i saw her in the flesh. But im hoping that someday if i do see her around that it wont be a big deal. Just not right now.
    I think of her a bit still but my thoughts of her are becoming less in duration and frequency.

6 Months NC, Im getting to a good place

6 months NC

Good for you 😁 keep goimg

Once you find a new girl you won't care anyway. Good luck

hey thanks,

it can be hard some days, like a switch gets turned on and i think of her and miss her. but most days now i dont think about her too much. things i am only now beginning to think about and understand. time is giving me perspective.

She is still a facebook friend but i took her off my news feed. I still have her number but dont use it. For the 1st 4 months i thought about her alot and wondered if she was still with him. but from using this forum and talking to others on here, i learned to keep telling myself if she was right for me and i for her, we would have sorted it out. she choose him. and secondly that there is someone better out there for me. someone who is worth waiting for.

my case isnt that simple but thats it in a nut shell. many people will tell you to unfriend and delete. if you need to do that do it. the last time i saw her i told her that i wouldnt be talking to her for a while and left it at that.

Might be a different case if she contacted me. but i hope she doesnt. i have alot more healing to do. but im on my way. I am not hooking up with any other girls but i do go out with friends and socialize. i do photography as a hobby and my other thing is exercise, i go for a walk once a day for a hour or maybe two.

Your doing really well. Well done you you should be proud of yourself. Just keep going. One day soon she will be a distant memory and you will meet someone worth your attention. Best of luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Your doing really well. Well done you you should be proud of yourself. Just keep going. One day soon she will be a distant memory and you will meet someone worth your attention. Best of luck

thank you, it means alot. summer is gona really test me. but im going to do my best