+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First date idea - Let me know if this seems good

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Really?

Call me high maintenance but I'm not used to anything other then what I described.
    Sorry, Star for the quote but this is a page back.
    Yes, because you don't know this person, don't know if you would get along, the second date after you know you actually like each others company - then you plan a more expensive outing, imo.
    Because if you are single and dating a lot that would get damn expensive to shell out 100s each date on someone you don't really know yet - that is my logic.

I agree. It's silly to spend lots of money on a date with someone that you don't even know if you'll ever see again.

Personally, I like to pay my own half if I'm on a date with someone new. I wouldn't want to pay for a guy I barely know so I don't see why he should pay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Only immature women are interested in immature behavior from men. There are a million shades between being cold after the first date and humping her leg during it. There's nothing wrong with saying something simple like, "I had fun tonight! We should do this again sometime."
    Thanks for always straightening things up. You seem to be gifted in that area.

I'm gifted in every area.

Carry on.

Haha, you guys are hilarious.

KingZ its clear you get no woman. I mean you're typing from the most socially awkward place in the world and thats just the start of your story.
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 30-05-14 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    Haha, you guys are hilarious.
    No wonder your GF has attachment issues... It's because of your dating style that makes you pick the wrong girls. Did you say possible 2nd break up within a year? Goodluck finding a normal chick!

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    No wonder your GF has attachment issues... It's because of your dating style that makes you pick the wrong girls. Did you say possible 2nd break up within a year? Goodluck finding a normal chick!
    I can tell the type of person you are, you try to hurt somebody. You cant win a logical debate so you have to pull out personal information. Are you proud of your behaviour? What does this have to do with our debate?

Doesent bother me though, as I am content with myself. I cant control my gf's issues.
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 30-05-14 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal
    I am currently in a relationship with a girl I am crazy about.

My girlfriend suffers from severe clinical depression so I have had to be very cautious and careful about how I approach any topic with her. I'm not sure if our current problems strictly relate to this or may play a small part in them.

Basically since around September 2013 she has been lying to me and I have been betrayed. Each occurrence I have forgiven her and pleaded with her to be honest and upfront in the future and I have been very understanding.

The main reason I have found out about these lies was due to me reading her messages in her phone. Often she would leave it unlocked and go off for a shower or do something else and it would give me a chance to read it. Some of the things I saw I wish I never did, they hurt me a lot.
    LOL. Nothing you say matters.

End of thread.

Because it's all connected... Your relationship and your style in picking up women. Obviously, if your view on women is irrational and foolish, you end up picking the wrong girl. Im in a long term relationship, searock is in a happy relationship... Where are you in your relationship again???

End of thread... Your senseless posts are annoying!
    Last edited by chinagirl; 30-05-14 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Personally, I like to pay my own half if I'm on a date with someone new. I wouldn't want to pay for a guy I barely know so I don't see why he should pay for me.
    What? All guys I have went out with have offered to pay or just took he initiative to pay. Who am I to decline this offer? This logic you describe seems foreign to me....

I know I am right. Thats all that matters. When I read the posts on this forum all the posts of dribble you feed the poor guys that come here for help you are setting them up for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    What? All guys I have went out with have offered to pay or just took he initiative to pay. Who am I to decline this offer? This logic you describe seems foreign to me....
    Yeah they offered for me too, I just don't like to let them pay for me. It's one thing if my boyfriend offers to pay, in that case I'll gladly accept because it's like he's giving me a gift/doing a nice gesture, and I will do the same for him the next time we go out, but to have a stranger pay for my meal just seems odd to me. I know many people don't feel the same way, that's just how it works for me .

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    LOL. Nothing you say matters.

End of thread.
    What was funny about this? Do you think its okay to laugh at other peoples misfortune?

You come from the land of suicide, maybe you should try it.

Great thread btw.
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 30-05-14 at 10:53 PM.

I have my own rule....he asks me, he pays, I ask him out, I pay. I actually enjoy paying for the date. "Here little man, go buy yourself something nice." lol!

I have never dated a stranger tho so I don't know how I would feel. It's always been someone that I know.

The last two girls I went out with insisted they pay. I thought it was a bit odd but went with it lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast