+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun - physical traits you can't stand

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Not protruding = not tits, I think this is what he meant.
    Yep, that's exactly right, and there's a very clear difference between "no tits" and "small tits". It is possible for a woman to have no tits, and this needs to be acknowledged. Your neo-feminist agenda can't erase the fact that some women have no tits and many penises do not react to flatness.

It's extremely unrelaxing when you come in here on your pedestal, chin higher than the rest of your face, and drop your wrongness all over the thread in a completely uncalled for manner.

I thought by "tits" he meant the organ that contains the mammary glands. He actually meant the protruding organ that contains the mammary glands.

You can relax now.

Alright, I'm relaxed. The thread can continue.

(The past 10 minutes -> the best lol I've had all day. :D)

Omg loling at this small tits vs no tits convo

Searock- u should do a thread about physical traits that r a turn on too. Tho my reply would prob be a page full lol

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Do you mean girls with big clits or you actually discovered one with a real dick down there?
    Lmao.........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I'm curious about all the "bad teeth" comments coming from countries outside of the US. I know the American idea of "bad teeth" means anything that isn't completely straight and pearly white (aka you didn't spend years in braces). I know the ideals in other countries is much different. What makes "bad teeth" bad? Just curious!
    Lots of english men have black teeth or missing half their teeth. Its actually disgusting!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Yep, that's exactly right, and there's a very clear difference between "no tits" and "small tits". It is possible for a woman to have no tits, and this needs to be acknowledged. Your neo-feminist agenda can't erase the fact that some women have no tits and many penises do not react to flatness.
    I actually agree that some women have no tits.. it wont let me quote your post about smelly vag's for some reason. But did that actually happen? Ew

And since you all are getting personal-i am going to chime in and say a small dick would be a massive turn off
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by so..umhey View Post
    Omg loling at this small tits vs no tits convo

Searock- u should do a thread about physical traits that r a turn on too. Tho my reply would prob be a page full lol
    Haha, ok then, even though the replies are probably going to be less "fun"

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I actually agree that some women have no tits.. it wont let me quote your post about smelly vag's for some reason. But did that actually happen? Ew
    The smelly vag thing actually did happen to me a few weeks ago. Fortunately, I was able to tactfully avoid oral and I just went straight for intercourse. Thank God for condoms.

And since you all are getting personal-i am going to chime in and say a small dick would be a massive turn off
    Totally. One could take it further and say a man with no cock would also be a massive turnoff.

In fact, it pisses me off just thinking about it, because the guy is probably an asshole to everyone around him to compensate for his distinct lack of cock.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So basically you aren't attracted to guys?
    Some men have moobs. LOL!

I have a few, excessive body hair, on face, arms or legs, a very large out of place for their face nose, anyone with broken teeth they don't bother to fix, weird unnatural hair colors, and face tattoos are a few.

not sure if this counts but fake tans and big fake - silcone? lips.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

If you think that's gross try catching a whiff of a dirty asshole while you're eating pussy. Fastest boner killer I've experienced to date.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Bad teeth are a huge turn off. And I don't heavy facial piercings and tats.
    One gal at one of the coffee stands I frequent, has a good dozen or studs and rings all over her face and tats covering her neck and one on the side of one of her eyes.

Don't get me wrong I like ink on a woman but I don't like it on all the way up there

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    If you think that's gross try catching a whiff of a dirty asshole while you're eating pussy. Fastest boner killer I've experienced to date.
    I've unfortunately experienced that. Damn shame. Surely females can smell themselves when they drop their panties unless of course their accustomed to their dirty scents. Horrible and disappointing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dislike facial piercings and ear gauges. I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I can tolerate a few, but definitely NOT on the neck or head. I am also really turned off by sagging pants, which automatically makes me estimate his iQ to be 25 points lower than a male whose pants fit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lalalita Guest
    I'm adding to mine. You guys are inspiring. LOL.

I hate skinny, scrawny legs. Lankiness in general is a giant turn off, but especially the legs.

Bad breath can be tolerable in understanding moments (after a meal, right when waking up) but I find it absolutely disgusting when a guy is licking or kissing on my body and my skin starts to stink like their breath. UHG. Brush your damn teeth or pop some gum for Christ's sake. All of these personal hygiene things are coming from experiences with the same guy. Ew. I feel bad for whoever is dealing with his stink now.

I'm also oddly particular about footwear.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast