+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emotional or just Physical

Emotional or just Physical

I know that most guys just look at the end goal, but I'm one of those that wants to take it slow in a relationship and get to know her through talking and sharing various activities outside of the bedroom, and the sex will come from us loving each other, and not something to do when we're bored.

Which category do you guys fall into ?

Emotional.

relationship = sex

single = no sex

lol

i was asking the guys, of course a girl would say emotional.

I know there are guys that just like doing the
    one-night stands, and girls willing to accept.

Was wondering if there were any guys on this site that do.

sorry

not all girls see sex as emotional though.

Most the men on here are douche bags. Only a few nice ones

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    I know that most guys just look at the end goal, but I'm one of those that wants to take it slow in a relationship
    Since you're on different bloody continents you're hardly likely to be shagging on a regular basis are you. I have sex, not because it passes the time but because it's bloody great.

yes, i know it can be great, but some people's motives are different from others.
    Do you do mainly with your significant other, or do you just shag whatever you can ?

That was the point of this thread.

I prefer the quality of one, over the quantity of many.

I would fit in the category where the emotional part is more important than the physical, though if your emotional relationship is healthy, the physical is bound to be naturally there as well.

Balance. I need both to be in a successful relationship. One is just sex, the other is just emotions. A relationship is a combination of several things, hence why they're so complicated.

I have ended a relationship with someone I really liked because we weren't on the same page physically, and I have had a FWB who I wasn't interested in emotionally, so those are the extremes of both cases.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Balance. I need both to be in a successful relationship. One is just sex, the other is just emotions. A relationship is a combination of several things, hence why they're so complicated.

I have ended a relationship with someone I really liked because we weren't on the same page physically, and I have had a FWB who I wasn't interested in emotionally, so those are the extremes of both cases.
    LOL.. No I don't think he is talking about a third orgy category - where you get the emotion from one girl and the sex from another.

Sex and emotional attachment /love are two different things. You can have one without the other. Most women do not differenciate the two. To them they can't phathom enjoying sex with out the emotional part.

Me on the other hand can understand and accept you don't have to have both. Sex is fun, a release, but also can be an expression of love, but is not love.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

Most the men on here are douche bags. Only a few nice ones
    Nice sexist comment there. May I reply in the same style and suggest that most women on here are frigid nitwits. But there are a few nice ones.

I was talking specifically of the ones who use women purely just for sex. And i am far from frigid. I just dont go out and bang the whole town

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL.. No I don't think he is talking about a third orgy category - where you get the emotion from one girl and the sex from another.
    Please read the top line, I defined what I need in a relationship vs what I don't consider to be a relationship. Also I didn't state "at the same time". I'm not a dick, just have a set definition of relationship vs "less than". If I get emotion from someone, I am happy to wait a reasonable amount of time for physical to develop. Once we're exclusive, then I stay there as long as I'm happy. When I'm single, I'll sleep with someone as long as there is an agreement of NSA.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Since when is it having a one night stand, going out and screwing the whole town?

it all really depends on the person. I know you said you're asking for a guy's opinion but seeing as I have had sex with people I've been in a relationship with and ones I haven't, I figured I would share my opinion. personally I love having sex and if it's with the right person, why not have it? it has been my through my experience that sex can just start off physical but more times than not, an emotional connection ends up happening at least for one person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast