+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just for fun - physical traits you can't stand

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I'm adding to mine. You guys are inspiring. LOL.

I hate skinny, scrawny legs. Lankiness in general is a giant turn off, but especially the legs.

Bad breath can be tolerable in understanding moments (after a meal, right when waking up) but I find it absolutely disgusting when a guy is licking or kissing on my body and my skin starts to stink like their breath. UHG. Brush your damn teeth or pop some gum for Christ's sake. All of these personal hygiene things are coming from experiences with the same guy. Ew. I feel bad for whoever is dealing with his stink now.

I'm also oddly particular about footwear.

Bad breath is intolerable. I am crazy about footwear too. Please don't come around me wearing raggedy beat up shoes. I like guys that care about their appearance. I care about mine so care about yours. Just about all guys I talk to, are good dressers. My current BF is always on point with his sexy ass. Some people have natural style. He does. He always clean and he dress nice and his beard is always trimmed and neat. I might give him some tonight. Come on daddy and get up in this...
    Last edited by Starnique; 17-06-14 at 08:26 AM.

bad breath is a huge turn off. I remember dating a guy for like 6 months who I barely ever kissed coz he couldnt buy a freaking toothbrush. that was when i was like 16! never again would I date someone with bad personally hygiene. I shower every morning but even then I still have a quick rinse in the shower before getting into bed. Its just wrong to be un-clean or smelly
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Blackened or multiple missing teeth
    sometimes crooked teeth if they are distracting enough
    very yellow teeth
    bad breath
    poor hygiene
    micro-penis (I can deal with small, just not micro - they exist)
    large amounts of unkempt hair
    man boobs (B-cup or bigger)

Pot belly, short (below 5'6). physically disabled, pregnant.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XyOh View Post
    Blackened or multiple missing teeth
    sometimes crooked teeth if they are distracting enough
    very yellow teeth
    bad breath
    poor hygiene
    micro-penis (I can deal with small, just not micro - they exist)
    large amounts of unkempt hair
    man boobs (B-cup or bigger)
    LOL micro penis! I know what you mean. I was once with this guy who had to be no bigger than a thumb. I literally felt nothing. I don't know if he was nervous and not totally erect or what.

What about scales, horns, a pointy devil tail, green skin, blue skin? Anybody have an issue with any of those?

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    LOL micro penis! I know what you mean. I was once with this guy who had to be no bigger than a thumb. I literally felt nothing. I don't know if he was nervous and not totally erect or what.
    Omg Lala, so I have. I was really into this dude too. He was fine, had his own business, beyond financially stable. He had this beautiful house in the country and we went to his house. It was all romantic. We did it and girl, his dick was so small. When I seen it, it was like The smallest I ever had. This dude was hard but still very small. He was just pumping pumping so hard like he was trying to prove something. Im like damn, who you trying to convince? Me or you? He had my legs over his shoulders like really trying to force me to feel it. smh....

I still dealt with him after that but I was just thinking, I cant believe he is so small. I didn't even tell my friends because I liked him too much....smh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Pot belly, short (below 5'6). physically disabled, pregnant.
    So you dating girls now?

I hate it when cleanliness isn't a top priority for a guy. Particularly feet. Like, no. Bad teeth is a given as well. I don't like beards either...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345