+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Late Bloomer here with a question after my 1st date

Late Bloomer here with a question after my 1st date

met a woman for coffee 2 days ago and it was a nice flowing conversation for about 90 mins. Once I arrived home I noticed she viewed my profile 7 times. I then sent a text saying I hope she made it home and good luck on her presentation

She replied back today

"Thanks for the message and I made it home fine. It was a pleasure meeting you and my presentation went well"

Does it sound like I can ask her out on a second date?

Yes, of course. Do you like her?

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Yes, of course. Do you like her?

Yes but since I rarely get to the second date I wanted to be 117% sure lol

yes you should ask her out, she is kinda playing hard to get, just that, I don't answer a message right away ever

Quote Originally Posted by MARIIIAAA View Post
    yes you should ask her out, she is kinda playing hard to get, just that, I don't answer a message right away ever
    I swear if it turns out that she is not interested in a 2nd date after sending me a text saying it was a pleasure meeting me I would be in the Fetish World forever LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
    I swear if it turns out that she is not interested in a 2nd date after sending me a text saying it was a pleasure meeting me I would be in the Fetish World forever LOL
    how can you know if you don't try? the worst thing that can happen is that she rejects you.
    I'll tell you about myself, I am a girl and I am not too pretty but I know men like me physically. I tend to look independent proud and grumpy (though I am not), reason why men never ask me out... NEVER!, so since a while I understood if I want to date someone I have to ask, and it has worked out 50% of times haha, so go on with this, if it doesn't work, suffer if you feel like for a while and move on to someone else
    That's what I can say

Quote Originally Posted by MARIIIAAA View Post
    how can you know if you don't try? the worst thing that can happen is that she rejects you.
    I'll tell you about myself, I am a girl and I am not too pretty but I know men like me physically. I tend to look independent proud and grumpy (though I am not), reason why men never ask me out... NEVER!, so since a while I understood if I want to date someone I have to ask, and it has worked out 50% of times haha, so go on with this, if it doesn't work, suffer if you feel like for a while and move on to someone else
    That's what I can say
    I plan to call tonight or tomorrow. if she views my profile again I will call tonight