+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused about a guy:why such a radical change in his behaviour?why saying that ?

Confused about a guy:why such a radical change in his behaviour?why saying that ?

I met this guy a few months ago. He seemed to flirt with me at first, saying or doing flirty things, walking me to my bus stop every evening, walking around with me sometimes for 1 or 2 hours, but i wasn't sure of his intentions and i'm a bit shy and inexperienced, i'm afraid i didn't make my possible interest visible enough. At some point he stopped, and his behaviour changed: he started teasing me A LOT the whole day long - sometimes being even a bit offending I must say-, while he was always quite gentle and treated me with more delicacy. I tried to make him understand his offending jokes were annoying and even hurtful sometimes, but well. Sometimes he'd be funny and tease me in a lovely fun way, that even seemed flirty, touchy, sometimes the opposite (jerky). I decided to distance myself cause i was falling for him and hurt by his "games". I didn't see him for a week (i was away) and when i got back and he texted to grab lunch i found an excuse to reject it (while i would usually accept) and responded very neutrally, even coldly to his texts, eventhough he was insisting and making jokes. He even tried to call me a few times, and i didn't pick up. After that he said he had been worried, and called cause he wanted to check out on me and gently tease me, like he likes to do (i like it when he teases me i must say, he does it in a funny and often lovely way, i laugh a lot, it's the jerky joking part that comes out, rarely, but sometimes, that is annoying and new).

What to think of his behaviour: why did he go from from the gentle prince like guy to this guy friend who jokes about me so much? Why did he say he got worried, is that an indication that he cares about me, was he trying to say something?
    Last edited by camey21; 20-07-14 at 05:02 PM.

Godness... FEW MONTHS.... FEW MONTHS you weren't showing your interest FOR FEW MOTHS - he simply tired of you I think. Boys can't wait for forever)) Your coldness hurt his ambition and know you see result, I think everything will change if you give him a hint that you like him.