+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet

So the story begins. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 9 months. We are 16 and in love. A few months ago she told her parents that she was depressed. They were worried and told her that we couldn't date anymore. That's tore me up but it tore her up even more. We could still text and see each other though. One night her mother went through her phone and saw that we loved each other. The next day I get a text from my girlfriend saying we can no longer talk or see each other. This was bad. We both spent just days crying. We ended up sneaking around and still seeing each other and they some how magically found that out as well. Now her parents don't ever want to see me again. They told me to leave her and their family alone and never come around again. I love her. The only time we see each other is at school. She has fought for our relationship but they told her they'd send her to live with her mom, who lives five states away, if she mentioned us dating again. What do I do. We both are miserable. She's been more depressed than ever and so have I. I just need advice. I need to know what to do. Should I move on or stick it out? Any and all comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Um...I suggest to wait, stay strong and for her to know you'll be there for her. Her parents care about her and sooner or later they will notice that she is depressed from being apart from you. Then, the family problem will be resolved and you can most probably date her again

Try to get a hold of their parents and tell the that she will be more depressed if they have split a part because no one has control of a relation ship. Just stay strong and tell your parent as well because you guys are old enough to talk with this about your parents and they will solve it