+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Lied To Her and now its over i think :(

I Lied To Her and now its over i think :(

9/7/2014

alright so yesterday she told me that something was bothering her and i lied to her telling her i was drunk when it happened.

before we dated we cuddled and i guess when she fell asleep i had my hand down her pants but i did nothing. she woke up to it multiple times she said and i told her i was drunk and i didn't know why i did that.
    then she called me a lair and how it was rape and how shes crying and how i could have done that.
    I then said to her that "i knew i did it and im sorry for lying to you" i just felt embarrassed to tell her that, i didn't want to lose her so i lied cause i tried covering it up and i felt really bad. She just kept on attacking me and i just kept apologizing to her that i was sorry and i should have never lied to her and she just kept attacking me making me feel bad and stuff and i told her how i loved her, and she said if you loved me you would have told me the truth and then she was like i dont want to be with a guy that is going to lie to me.

Im not sure if its over yet? or is it?
    i really did love her and i want to gain her trust back somehow. I feel like to much was said over text in 1 day. Im not sure if its she thinks its over ?

so im stuck this happened yesterday night. I want to go to her house with flowers and explain to her how sorry i am and if she can give me another chance. I dont know what to do

9/8/2014

i don't know why i did it. i fell asleep with my hand in her pants and it just happened i don't know why, i did not do anything to her, i just fell asleep with my hand down her pants. We weren't dating at the time. but she brought it up a few days ago cause it was bothering her and i lied saying i was drunk i don't remember doing that but then after a few texts of her blowing up i told her the truth how i lied and i was sorry for lying. she said she doesn't want to be in a relationship with a man who lies to her. I did it once and i just don't understand why she brought it up in the relationship. i have been dating her for 6 weeks. yeah i ed up for lying and denying i did that but i told her the truth after. The next day i did not text her all day cause i think she needed some time off and i went to her house with flowers and apologized emotionally to show i was truly sorry for what i have done (not sure if i should have acted more like i dont need her going to her house because i had tears in my eyes the whole time i was talking to her and she had tears too). She asked me "how do i know your not going to do it again" and i did not know what to say to her, i just kept telling her i was sorry for what i have done and i realized i hurt you by lying to you and stuff. so im not sure what i was supposed to say to that . I told her to think about giving me a second chance. Then i left. She called her friend which is also a close friend of mine and her friend said that she was all mad that i did not text her all day and stuff. And she said that she really has to think about this one.

Her friend told me if you really care about her you should do everything you could to get her back. She said i should text her the next day good morning or something.. I really thought that was a bad idea because i should give her space to think about it. But i did anyways. I texted her
    "Good Morning Hername. I hope you have a great day today."
    she has not texted me back today. So i dont know if that was a bad idea...
    are we technically not dating anymore or i just have to give her time to think about it?

well now i do not know what i should do.
    Should i give her space and how long do you think it could take her to consider getting her back.
    Is she going to end up texting me? or am i going to have to text her after a few weeks or months or what? How should i text her or should i go to her house with flowers again or something?

How can i gain her trust back with what i did. I did not cheat on her, so i cant just tell her you can look at my phone any time you want because i did not cheat on her, i simple denied remembering that i woke up with my had in her pants. Theirs nothing i can really do to gain her trust back in me. I hope someone can help me out with all of this. How can i get her to trust me again.

she unfriended me off everything and removed me off fb. . i dont understand what now..
    does that mean she will never forgive me. or does that mean she doesn't want think about me cause it hurts her?

Be glad she is gone. She sound like a psycho. Why did she wait until you were actually dating before she pulled an "indignant" attitude about what you did?

You would be going through this kind of thing with her often if you didn't breakup.

The word "NUT" crossed my mind when I read about her.

How long were you "dating" before she bought it up and did you ask her why she didn't bring it up the next day?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesn't sound like she is old enough to be dating.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Are you sure your hands weren't inside her pants?

Yeah she sounds pretty out there. It seems like this was a gift in disguise.