+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello world

Hello world

Hi.

I'm Soufiane, and I'm 16 years old. I'm a French teenager which is actually (but not for long I hope) at 11th grade. My birth day is on the 1st of July. I prefer to tell it right now, you may have guessed it reading "French", English isn't my first language. I do my best to express myself and I'd be glad if, when you spot a big language mistake (which isn't voluntar of course) or a bad word or something, to tell it to me, it will help me to communicate better next time, as communicating is something essential to get a good life.

I don't get angry often, on the contrary, I love having fun. I don't smoke, I drink alcohol often, but I'm often involved in drugs deal. I don't use drugs, but I sell it. I'm not interested to hear someone saying it's bad, I know it but it's not "that" bad since I'm not pointing persons with a gun, forcing them buying what I sell. THEY come to see me and to buy it.

I'm also interested in everything. When you tell me something, there's %99,9 of chances that I'd be interested (while it's not about kiddy topics). I have a very strong ego and a personnality as strong. I don't let persons walking all over me until it's with a good reason. When I have something to say to someone, I just tell it to him. No matter who I'm talking to.

I came on loveforum to give advices I got either by experiencing it personally or by having seen someone experiencing it, and why not to get advices. I'm very interested in human behavior, and particularly in what love is. Of course, I know the popular definition of the word, but I mean, what does that mean being in love with someone ? I have my opinion, but I'm not sure it's a correct one (and less sure it's the best one). To me, being in love with someone is wanting to share moments with this person, hearing his problems and finding solutions together, talking about our problems and finding solutions together, and making the other as happy as possible, but if I consider my answer as correct, there's two more questions, since I assume everyone starting a loveship (someone with the same age as me, I don't hang that much with old daddies or even 20 years old persons) knows perfectly it won't be a lifetime loveship, and so knows perfectly he will be hurted because of it, while before feeling pleasure of it.
    The two questions are :

1) Why the apparence matters so much ? I mean, persons who don't take care of their apparence because they think (and they're right) don't deserve a real loveship, even if they're great persons ? And the other way, why persons who take so much care of their apparence deserves more than others a loveship ?

2) Why, just why, do a human being would need to feel love ? (Considering what I said above)

Well, I think my introduction is over, and I'll be pleased if someone was able to answer my questions (I know it's more about psychology than about love, but no one can say it's not love-related), and maybe arguing with me (trust me, I'm an open-mind). And if you wanna know something more, just ask. If I judge it is acceptable to say it publicly (I'm not shy at all, but you know, all the Internet shit...), I'll just answer you.

Have a nice day (and for muslims arround there who read this thread this week-end, Eidikoum Moubarak).

Hello Soufiane, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"