+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need Help please... it would mean the world to me

I Need Help please... it would mean the world to me

I am 17 years old and im in a relationship with my first girlfriend, sad i know lol... anyways its been about three months and i feel like im losing her. I think its just that she is simply getting bored. I know she cares about me and she knows that i care about her and i believe i tell her it too often because she responded once with maybe you think im soo great because you havent experienced any other girls, which is definitely not the case! We have exchanged I love You's in the past but maybe gotten a little overboard. I want to know how to get that spark back . Ill doo anything. Any ideas would help!

One of the sexiest thing i can think of a guy is he is being unpredictable. Girl love to get an attention, but too much attention will just turn her off. In my case, i would get the interest back when the guy knew how to play a 'hot and cold' game... Be confidence with yourself, dont be too clingy or worrying to much about the things between you guys and perhaps spend some more times to have fun with your guy friends. But dont forget to give her a surprise occasionaly.
    hope it helps

i completely agree with shygirl. definitely don't be too available, but then do something totally surprising. her saying "maybe you think im soo great because you haven't experienced any other girls," means she's not sure if you are with her for her, or just because you want a girlfriend. this is very bad. you have get across to her that you are not at all desperate but CHOOSE to be with her. therefore showing her you have your own life and other people in it is essential. but then do something totally romantic to show her how important she is. good luck! :-D

Girls love being chased by guys but they also like to do some of the chasing. They like a guy who is not always avaible at the drop of a hat but someone who has time for them.

Do you spend a lot of time together and have a lot of communication with each other? If you do, this could be one of the reasons for the spark disappearing. Spend one to two times together a week max and communication once a day or once everyother day is plenty.

Also suprise her, do something different, say something different and come up with something fun to do that you both enjoy.