+ Follow This Topic

Thread: mixed signals

mixed signals

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, I currently work multiple jobs (morning, afternoon and night). Recently my boyfriend has been saying he wants to see me everyday. I would love to see him everyday but I can't just quit my night job. Here's my issue, he complains he wants to see me everyday and then when he actually has the chance to see me he never attempt to see me. I feel like i am bothering him because the couple days I actually can see and spend time with him he doesn't respond to any of my text messages. I was just wondering if anyone has been in this situation and what they have done to stop the ignoring.

He needs to be understanding of your schedule. Relationships are all about compromises.
    Really helpful relationship advice and books for free --> http://relationshipsandadvice.weebly.com/

Does he ever finally respond and give you any kind of explanation? It is possible that he just happens to be busy when you are not and vice versa. Sounds to me, though, like he is immature and just expects your life to revolve around his availability. Though, without being closer to the situation I really can't say for sure.