+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: convincing a girl to swallow

Quote Originally Posted by LifeStyles
    Tell her it's not really oral sex until she swallows.
    that's also sending her on a guilt trip sorta...and that's not cool..

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

i hate to break it to u but no what u eat...guys cum does not taist good its gross...tell her to take up eating girls out...now they taist good
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    LMFAO... that was the most funny thing I have ever read.. lol... head shots....
    Come on you guys, I'm just a foreigner!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    i hate to break it to u but no what u eat...guys cum does not taist good its gross...tell her to take up eating girls out...now they taist good
    *taste

and do you know this from experiences or are you just assuming?

oh i know from experiences baby, you see i might be young but im very expearinces i like to be well rounded =)
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

i'm not sure "well rounded" is the right word for it.

think what u want
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

already taken care of

meh - i dont like BJ's.. I've received many of them from BOTH my ex's and some gay guy, but all in all, I like full out sex WAY better. If a chick wants to suck on my cock, then I aint gonna stop her, but if she doesn't want to swallow, then why care ? The shit is out of you already - who cares where it goes. Just focus on how good you feel, not if she swallowed or not. Thats just plain stupid. At LEAST you got a girl to go down on you. Be Thankful for that.

omg billy a gay guy? no ? seriously

yes... i was wasted that night... I've posted about it in detail on another thread.. somewhere here...

are you pulling my leg?

omfg well was it good? lol wow im freakin .

so when did you stop liking b/j? before or after or never had?

ok - now that my internet at work is back I will post this:

oh no.. here comes the story again.. This time the short short short one:

Ok, so me, Robin (my ex), Daniel (Robin's Dad), and Jon (Daniel's b/f) all decide to go to the beach to get drunk because we are bored or something (i dont really remember why we went). Ok, so its cold, middle of January or February (i dont remember), and Daniel and Robin fall asleep in the truck passed out from being drunk. Jon and I are both cold natured (we love the winter time) and we stayed outside in the tent getting drunk and sharing twisted ****ed up stories. I had to go pee so I went to the back of the tent and started to pee on it until I noticed something coming at me and I thought it was an animal so I walked up to it and then freaked out and ran back towards the truck - I almost ran right into it i was so drunk. Turned out it was just a high tide comming in and Jon tried to calm me down cause i was so drunk i thought it was an animal trying to kill me or something.. Next thing I remember I am sitting back on the ground and Jojn is going down on me. Then my memory jumps to us waking up Robin and Daniel to go home because we were both freaking at the water now that was now starting to enter the tent. So we go home. Robin and Daniel go to bed. Its 4am and Jon and I stayed up to get drunk some more. Well, he ends up talking me into to going to the park with him down the street. This is where my memory jumps to me laying on my back inside a tube slide thingie and he is going down on me and getting himself off at the same time. I remember i never once blew my load, but it did feel very nice. So nice i didnt want him to stop. Ok, so i start to get bored and so does he and we go back to the house and he wants to drink some more, but i declined and told him I was going to go hold my woman while i pass the **** out. He then, too, went to bed with Daniel. The next day we woke up nothing was said and never was said about it again. I think he doesnt remember it, or maybe he thinks the same of me. idk.

And about me not liking BJ's - I do like them - to a certain extent. I think a BJ is a great way to start off great sex. Its a part of the foreplay - I go down on her, then she goes down on me, lots of heavy kissing and heavy petting and such - the good stuff. Then move on to hardcore ****ing. Thats my style. I am not one to sit thru a whole BJ session and like it as much as sex. Go down on me all you want, but in a few minutes get ready for me to be pounding away at you as hard as I can and making you scream at the top of your lungs.

So yeah.. I do like BJ's, but I don't like the whole thing.. just a good teaser for a good start to great sex kinda... idk - its hard to explain..

Dear Billy,
    Thank you for sharing your story! OMFG i still cant get over it but i will.
    I think that foreplay is fantastic but like you said you better be ready to stick it in after you go down on me cuz ill be ready for some nice hard cock! .

xoxoxo blue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast