+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Convincing Her to Go Down

Convincing Her to Go Down

So I started seeing someone a couple weeks ago, and we've slept together a couple times. Last night I tried to get a pre-sex bj from her, and.. that didn't work out. Didn't happen.

I guess I have two questions.. How soon is too soon to ask for something like that, and if she's still luke warm on the idea.. how to convince her?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know... Girls who enjoy oral sex don't have to be asked or convinced. My guess is that she isn't interested. You should talk to her about her views on oral sex when you AREN'T having foreplay.

Girls who enjoy oral sex don't have to be asked or convinced
    Are you saying it's a lost cause if she doesn't like it?

You should talk to her about her views on oral sex when you AREN'T having foreplay
    Ok.. point taken. I guess in the heat of the moment I was putting a bit of pressure on her to do it, and that probably made things worse.

Why can't women post their views on oral sex on their facebook? Its infinitely more important then their zodiac sign, religious or political views. A relationship without good sex is called a friendship with "benefits".

Every time I meet a woman who doesn't give head I look at them like a damn Beta-Max, like "They still make you?"
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Just like everything in life people would more happily oblige when not asked...

It is still early days in the relationship before you can jump to the conclusion that she does not like going down on a man...

And for a start, why don't you try (GENTLY!!!) to go down on her and see how she reacts?

This might bring up a nice conversation about the very same topic...

Every time I meet a woman who doesn't give head I look at them like a damn Beta-Max, like "They still make you?"
    Okay.. that was funny.

And for a start, why don't you try (GENTLY!!!) to go down on her and see how she reacts?
    I did! haha.. Honestly I may have caught her at the wrong time. I don't think either of us were really in the mood. We were doing it just to do it.

If you've been going out with her for only a couple of weeks, then you might have to wait a little longer. I think some women see this act as much more initimate than sex and she might just not be ready to do it yet, especially if she's young (didn't you say she was 21?)

Or she's just not the type, as Vash mentioned.

There's nothing wrong with asking her the kinds of things she likes to do in bed.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

If you've been going out with her for only a couple of weeks, then you might have to wait a little longer. I think some women see this act as much more initimate than sex and she might just not be ready to do it yet
    Okay.. I'll just let it go for now, and let her come around to it at her own pace. I didn't really think she'd see it as an intimate kind of thing that she's not ready for until we get to know each other better. I thought maybe she didn't want to feel like a slut so early in the relationship.

Honestly though I might be barking up the wrong tree here. She's not the first young girl I've dated, but they're usually more experienced, and more in touch with their "sexy side". She's a really nice girl. She doesn't really drink, smoke, or party much, which is great. But I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge of schooling this girl in bed.

One more reason to date within your own age range. It sure pays off for me. I would never trade my man in for a young'un- I'd have to train the puppy.
    Spammer Spanker

Gig, that is one of my pet peeves, and the reason that I always believe in being open and honest about sexual attitudes. I don't want to have to convince or train a woman to suck me, any more than I would have to be trained to eat pussy. It comes with a little maturity.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am just thinking back to a recent thread that talked about how much more desireable younger females were... I guess there is a tradeoff after all.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't suck dick for many weeks of sex. I'm simply not comfortable with a random penis in my mouth. You've got to mean a whole lot more than just a lay.

Good point , 68. I won't eat a woman until after I'm sure she is someone I can get into. (play on words) There is also the hygiene aspect to consider.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think a good rule would be that women shouldn't give head before he goes down on her. It works for me.

Frankly, I'd like to do an "oral examination" of the thing before it ever gets anywhere near Hello Kitty, but that's just me, I guess.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast