+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do i reduce my shyness?

Pick up the phone. Diall the numbers and wait for the pick up? Then talk. Try not to talk about yourself too much, always make sure to ask about her views on things when talking about something. Play on what you know from her already.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by haz4ever View Post
    hi guys, i have this problem in my whole life. i am confident in all other stuff but when it come to love life, i am very shy. perhaps it due to the past failure i have, i don't know. i can communicate well with my friends, be it girl or boy but when to the person i truly like. my character just...gone. when it come to messaging, i have no problem but when it come to face to face or even dating her, i just don't have the balls to do so. Anyone have any idea how can i reduce my shyness? I know I just courage to do so but any hint or tip perhaps.
    Hey! if you can't get over you shyness, my advice for you is use a "bridge person" also known as common friend..... the hard part i guess is how to tell her how you feel for the first time...so let your common friend do it for you... and settle you a date for both of you... believe me, evrything will be okay as long as the girl you like has a feeling for you too....hehehe
    [url=http://www.ichatfilipina.com/]philippine dating site[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by haz4ever View Post
    seriously, i need this help from you guys, how do i talk to the girl i like on the phone? i have a problem in that oso.
    If you have so much anxiety that you can't talk to an other person over the phone, then it might not be a bad idea to go to some professional for a couple of sessions and talk about it.

Here's an idea :
    Make or date other female friends, and you'll learn something from each of them.
    Once, you feel comfortable enough to approach the Girl you like, it won't be so hard.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Just pretend she's one of your buddies. I'm not just saying that, it's what I do and it's worked for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12