+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shyness....

shyness....

there is this really nice, funny etc girl at my school, and we talk allot, over msn, but i never have the nerve to go up to her in school and say hi or whats up? she is always with friends... we have nice convos over msn, she even made me promise over msn that if we ever did go out i wouldent take anything personnaly if the relationship ended...my real problem is starting it.... plz help..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all, what's with the depressing user name? I mean, what if you're in a good mood? Nobody is gonna know cause that revolting user name you have.

Anyway, if you can talk to her on MSN, you can talk to her at school, she's probably waitin' for you to, **** her friends, **** everybody else. Start slow even, wave to her while she's down the hall, joke around with her, and don't be so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    First of all, what's with the depressing user name? I mean, what if you're in a good mood? Nobody is gonna know cause that revolting user name you have.

Anyway, if you can talk to her on MSN, you can talk to her at school, she's probably waitin' for you to, **** her friends, **** everybody else. Start slow even, wave to her while she's down the hall, joke around with her, and don't be so boring.
    well my name is a song....and yeah i guess your right..

Pretty much what Frasbee said. Just start talking to her someday.

Be like "Hey baby. Whats crackin?" (Or, insert random greeting. One day you will find one that fits your personality.)

Chicks dig a guy who tells it like it is and isn't afraid to walk up to them and say "Whatsup?"

Or, if MSN is your thng, ask her to meet you sometime or somewhere for lunch/diner/coffee. This will help to eliminate the "scary" aspect of school and being around "friends".
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry about Frasbee, he's got that whole "tuff love" thing goin on. I think she is waiting for you to ask her out. She made a promise, so what's the big deal? Nobody ever makes a promise with the intention of breaking their word. Well, unless they're game-playing bastards...
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

bone that chic thats all i gotta say