+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating Two Guys...

If I were you, I'd take my time on dating exclusively. They both know you're casually dating other people so just take your time and get to know them better. What's the rush?

And one more thing, I don't know about going back to the ex thing - if you decided on that. He's an ex for a reason and well, you were really hurt by his accusation. If you got back together, he'd probably accuse you of other things when things don't go his way.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicaF7 View Post
    Ha I can see how ur thinking but, not the case. The ex really did dump me out of nowhere. I never messed around on him and his accusations really shocked/hurt me. I developed feelings for my friend after my ex dumped me. My friend asked me if he could take me to a hockey game to cheer me up because I was really sad about my break up. I went with him. It was on that date that I suddenly felt sparks for the first time.. and they haven't left since.
    Really? He dumped you out of nowhere? Something seems fishy about your story.

In my limited experience, accusations like that rarely arise from a vacuum.

People don't get suddenly dumped after being accused of cheating for no reason. You describe him as being AMAZING for 6 months. Unless he suddenly went nuts?

Are you sure you aren't in denial? Who did he accuse you of cheating with?

In the unlikely case he really did go off the deep, then I don't see why you would even have a question as to who to date. Lets see: date the psychopath or the sane, nice guy? A no-brainer, I would think.

Which brings me back to my original comment. Something seems strange about your story.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12