+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a piece of advice....

Nantia Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondi3 View Post
    I see where your coming from Wakeup - and no Nantia I'm not even remotely suggesting you use sex as something to barter with - the exact opposite. I want you to stop using sex as the basis of your relationship and see what else is there. It's not denying him sex to make a point in your relationship. It's not about him. It's about you. You're scared to TALK to a man who you've been physically intimate with for months - that's crazy. Your happy to open your legs and get what you want, but terrified to open your mouth and ask? Why? Is it because YOU think the only think worth showing this man is your vagina? That you've got nothing else to show of value? If you do, I can tell straight up - your wrong. You've got alot more than that. But if you don't respect it, no one else will.

So far you've allowed this guy to get close to one tiny bit of who you are. That's why I think you should stop sleeping with him. You need to know what is there between you when your not in bed. And yes, the reason your scared is because the answer could well be nothing. He might not be interested - he may well walk. And that will hurt. BUT if that happens, you have to know that this guy, however much you love him, is not the one for you. You learn from this, move on and find the guy who's interested in you as a person, as well as a sex goddess. Far better that, then months agonising about how to get this man to love you, destroying your own self esteem in the process, when the reality is he's just not right for you.
    No, I'm not afraid (anymore) to show him what else, apart from sex, I can give to him...
    You know, as a person, I'm quite "shy" and introvert... I may be really sociable, but when it comes to "open up my heart" or show the real me to some one, I'm really cautious... open and tell him things about me.. I think it's all my mistake... :-(

Nantia Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nantia View Post
    No, I'm not afraid (anymore) to show him what else, apart from sex, I can give to him...
    You know, as a person, I'm quite "shy" and introvert... I may be really sociable, but when it comes to "open up my heart" or show the real me to some one, I'm really cautious... open and tell him things about me.. I think it's all my mistake... :-(
    He has told me many times to be more open and tell him things about me.. I think it's all my mistake... :-(****

So fix it! No one has everything figured out - your 20 years old. Plenty of people make mistakes - big huge ones - and they come back from them. Don't beat yourself up about it - just get it sorted!

What is it your scared of? You open up to someone and they don't treat that with anything other than respect - that's their problem. You selling yourself short because your frightened of the reaction - that's self sabotage.

Just remember - if you don't get the reaction you want - that's not a reflection on you.

Nantia Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondi3 View Post
    So fix it! No one has everything figured out - your 20 years old. Plenty of people make mistakes - big huge ones - and they come back from them. Don't beat yourself up about it - just get it sorted!

What is it your scared of? You open up to someone and they don't treat that with anything other than respect - that's their problem. You selling yourself short because your frightened of the reaction - that's self sabotage.

Just remember - if you don't get the reaction you want - that's not a reflection on you.
    I have start talking to him more... But I want him to know that I don't go with other men.. And I don't know how to tell it to him... I feel ashamed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nantia View Post
    Look... I know EXACTLY what I feel and what I don't... And that's because what I've done so far in my sex life taught me so... Moreover, I have already been thinking that what I feel may not be real, but if was that the case, I wouldn't feel so depressed all the time.. I have strong feelings, I've never felt like that before..
    That's because you have a guy that is used to having sex where he remains neutral and can play you instead of you playing him.
    I think you were in charge with your lovers before him and now that he's not falling for your sexual wiles, he's become an anigma to you. Read what I wrote about you being addicted to him. Seeing you once every two months, taking you out once every couple of months and then disappearing is what has you depressed. He is mucking with your self-worth. Believe me when it's real love you do not feel depressed because he doesn't disappear on you.. he's still beside you showing you in real actions that he wants you for who you are.
    And he's not going out with me only when he wants having sex with me.. There have been many times when we were out with his friends/or with my friends, or times when we just went out together, but not having sex...
    Read above. If it were love, if he loved you back then you wouldn't be depressed and sitting there pining away for him.

And I don't know what to do, that's why I started the thread...
    Read your thread again. We've given you lots of advice on what you might really think about doing. Stop being afraid of the answer. You know deep down that you don't have much of a chance with this guy and that is why you are afraid to ask. You are being silly enough to take the crumbs he gives you while you become more and more emotionally screwed up over him. Find out one way or the other and get on with your life. Who knows, maybe he really didn't mean that he doesn't view you seriously because of your past and he wants more and just hasn't told you because he thinks you're still wanting lovers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12