+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm drunk now

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Just keep a watch for those reflexes... if she's anything like me... she may punch when touched...
    rough sex is alright in my book...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why is this thread in the personal development forum?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Violent sex inc.

Actually quite tender and affectionate, even playful during sex... but I do have the reflex to punch and kick if I am touched while asleep... except with my bf (not sure why, never lost this reflex with other bf's/gf's). I do wake immediately if someone starts talking or from most anything 'out of the ordinary.' I'm a very light sleeper.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

go meet him and talk it out with him, talk and see if he's really in a relationship or in a series one. and then after some good talking, go home nad think for 2days what you should do.

ah, btw, being drunk doesn't make all persons don't know what they're doing. when im drunk i can still know what im saying untill of course i pass out thats another story. i also know people that can drive well but not walk well when they drunk. alcohol doesn't effect everyone the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSmoke View Post
    ah, btw, being drunk doesn't make all persons don't know what they're doing. when im drunk i can still know what im saying untill of course i pass out thats another story. i also know people that can drive well but not walk well when they drunk. alcohol doesn't effect everyone the same way.
    Alcohol pretty much impairs reaction time the same way for pretty much all people when it comes to driving. Just because you're too drunk to notice the difference in their driving doesn't mean a cop isn't.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never posted drunk. You seemed pretty coherent for a drunk person. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to spell out a four letter word correctly.

Maybe some day I will try this.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I can actually type very well when I'm drunk. I wish I couldn't though because it's embarrassing to find out who I drunk-texted or drunk-IMed after a party. Even more embarrassing is what I said.

The next day is damage control.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I've never posted drunk. You seemed pretty coherent for a drunk person. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to spell out a four letter word correctly.

Maybe some day I will try this.
    My grammar and spelling tends to get better to a certain point when drunk, as I become more anal about spelling, etc. It just takes me that much longer to type anything though.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I've chatted many times while drunk... and early today, as well as right now.. I've posted on this forum while drunk. I guess I was 'posting while under the influence.' Heh.

When I am inebriated (thank god for spell check on that one), I do tend to relax and find life all the more humorous. However, I still do not lose my sense of judgment - so never one to use alcohol as an excuse. If I do something foolish while drunk, it's no different than if I did the same foolish thing while sober. So I try to refrain from doing anything I'll be regretting later. However, I have no qualms about letting others do some silly shit while drunk!

Cheers!
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12