+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunk thoughts

Drunk thoughts

Drunk... just thinking about my situation.... why people are so mean and infedel? What the hell else would you need when you have someone who cherishes you loves you FOR what you are?! How can you hurt someone who have purest feelings for you? I think these are the questions of the century... these are the questions of our lives! Why people cheat? Why can't they just stay commited and enjoy life together? Life is wonderful, beautiful thing given us from God! What one needd to be happy? Isn't it love? Isn't it what makes world go around? Why people have to be this way? Why can't they understand that everything is perishable in this world accept for LOVE! Why....... WHY do we ned to make suffer and hurt someone who loves us....who we love? I just don't understand this! Are we too proud? Are we too educated? Are we too Independent? None of this matters when you on the death bed! Only love!... Love has been given us from God to keep mankind alive, and what we do with it? Sad, very sad... I wish people understand...especially ones we love! I trully hope so. So we can all enjpy life together and keep this planet alive! We need each other! Why people just can't be and stay commited? I don't understand... I wish I had someone special so I can take care of her and give her all love and care, but I guess I was once... It was good while it lasted! Why must people cheat? What are they trying to prove to themselves? Why can't they understand that we have only limited amount of time on this planet, and why not spenf it vicely with love and dignity? I don't know... I wish we all could understand each other... Just my take on life... Peace everyone!
    Last edited by SONOIL; 07-12-06 at 12:15 PM.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Peace to you, too. Drink lots of water or you will be hung over tomorrow.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Peace to you, too. Drink lots of water or you will be hung over tomorrow.
    Thanks Vashti! But i'll be fine, i'm Russian and belive me we can handle a lot of that tasty wonderful stuff that you people call Alcohol! I just got melancholic, happens to me sometimes! No hang over can get me!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Oh, Lio. You're ranting. I do this sometimes too, but if I'm that drunk I stay off the forum because I don't want to sound like Illusional.

Just because that girl was messed up doesn't mean they all are. It's a tough, hard world. People get broken. I'm sure you feel like you were pouring everything you had into her, but she was broken, and it just leaked out all over the place.

Just the fact that you're righteously indignant about this is a good sign, don't you think? Your moral compass still points north, right? Doesn't this fill you with hope that there are others like you, people who have somehow made it through the obstacle course and come out reasonably intact?

Please try to gently disentangle yourself from this poisonous person and go towards the good.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, Lio. You're ranting. I do this sometimes too, but if I'm that drunk I stay off the forum because I don't want to sound like Illusional.

Just because that girl was messed up doesn't mean they all are. It's a tough, hard world. People get broken. I'm sure you feel like you were pouring everything you had into her, but she was broken, and it just leaked out all over the place.

Just the fact that you're righteously indignant about this is a good sign, don't you think? Your moral compass still points north, right? Doesn't this fill you with hope that there are others like you, people who have somehow made it through the obstacle course and come out reasonably intact?

Please try to gently disentangle yourself from this poisonous person and go towards the good.
    You are my favorite character Giga! and I mean it! Like I said, you sure know what you talking about, every time!
    Doc. Love

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if I'm that drunk I stay off the forum because I don't want to sound like Illusional..

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Doc. Love

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are slurring, darling, but I don't mind.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I want to make him some rye toast and put him to bed.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, dude...lots of water.

And go to bed before you do something you regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Yeah, dude...lots of water.

And go to bed before you do something you regret.
    I'm complitely alone, there's nothing i can do that I will regret, i'm home and safe. I rarely get hang over, so I will be fine!
    Doc. Love

I want to make him some rye toast and put him to bed.
    Aw-w.... Please please please....
    Doc. Love

You've got a phone, don't you? Oh, the trouble you could get into.....
    Spammer Spanker

You've got a phone, don't you? Oh, the trouble you could get into.....
    Ahm...........don't really understand what you talking about.... Ya-h i got the phone, but i'm not planning to call anybody.... Her? No!! she's gone from my life...
    Doc. Love

Good, because friends don't let friends drink and dial, but I'm not exactly sure how I could stop you.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast