+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Teenage Dream

Sighhh. I think I might self-implode if he doesn't agree to my plans for the weekend.
    By the way, my mom just asked me if John and I were going to have a rendezvous while they're out of town (because she forbids that from happening). She won't give it up! hah

In case any of you were curious for updates, hah...

I texted him (obviously starting mid-convo):

Me: "Oh yeah, I forgot about the game. That should be fun! Just so you know, you have plans on Saturday."
    John: "yeh you throwing a party?"
    Me: "Well, if you want to invite ppl to come hang out with us, that's up to you. Ha. Most of my friends are already leaving. I thought we might grab something to eat (since I can't fend for myself) and then use the hot tub or rent a movie. I'm lame."
    John: "Sounds fun. you are totally lame!"
    Me: "Hah, gee thanks. Have a better idea?"
    John: "nope"
    Me: "Then it's settled...see you Saturday!"
    John: "haha alrighty."

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atodd View Post
    In case any of you were curious for updates, hah...

I texted him (obviously starting mid-convo):

Me: "Oh yeah, I forgot about the game. That should be fun! Just so you know, you have plans on Saturday."
    John: "yeh you throwing a party?"
    Me: "Well, if you want to invite ppl to come hang out with us, that's up to you. Ha. Most of my friends are already leaving. I thought we might grab something to eat (since I can't fend for myself) and then use the hot tub or rent a movie. I'm lame."
    John: "Sounds fun. you are totally lame!"
    Me: "Hah, gee thanks. Have a better idea?"
    John: "nope"
    Me: "Then it's settled...see you Saturday!"
    John: "haha alrighty."

!!!
    Told ya. Guys love it when women make dates for them.

He IS going to try to get in your pants, by the way. LOL. If a girl tells me anything about a hot tub, I automatically assume I'm getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Told ya. Guys love it when women make dates for them.

He IS going to try to get in your pants, by the way. LOL. If a girl tells me anything about a hot tub, I automatically assume I'm getting laid.
    How old are you? Just as a reference point..hah.

Well.. I am in fact a virgin (he's only the second person I've ever kissed)..so I do not see that happening. Plus, there's the whole leave him wanting more thing you mentioned previously. I like that. haha

How old are you? Just as a reference point..hah.

Well.. I am in fact a virgin (he's only the second person I've ever kissed)..so I do not see that happening. Plus, there's the whole leave him wanting more thing you mentioned previously. I like that. haha
    I'm 25, so I know 23 year old guys well. LOL.

Does he know you're a virgin? If not, be sure to bring that up as why you won't go further. Guys love virgins.. it's a challenge thing. Plus he can't really give you an excuse, then, whereis he can try to smoothtalk those pants straight off with other excuses (trust me, I have... granted, I've smoothtalked past virginity before but this guy sounds a bit shyer than I.)

Don't for one moment imagine that he'll wait forever to have sex. Be careful because he might get tired of waiting. Plenty of guys do, especially the ones that have already had sex with others.

I'm 25, so I know 23 year old guys well. LOL.

Does he know you're a virgin? If not, be sure to bring that up as why you won't go further. Guys love virgins.. it's a challenge thing. Plus he can't really give you an excuse, then, whereis he can try to smoothtalk those pants straight off with other excuses (trust me, I have... granted, I've smoothtalked past virginity before but this guy sounds a bit shyer than I.)
    I'm pretty sure he knows. He knows that my last boyfriend was my first kiss and that we never had sex.....so I assume he knows I'm a virgin. Of course I'll bring that up if he does want to have sex.
    The other night, he seemed much more interested in pleasing me than in me doing anything for him. He also kept asking if everything was OK, and later included in a text that he was sorry if he was "too aggressive." Hah. So, I guess that means he doesn't want to pressure me.

Sounds like a good guy, maybe...I can't be sure.

again, if your mother has given bad advice in the past, IGNORE HER!

Have fun and keep your pants on unless you're absolutely sure he'll stick around. =)

My pants (er, um dress/bikini bottoms, more than likely) will remain intact! hah

My pants (er, um dress/bikini bottoms, more than likely) will remain intact! hah
    I'm going to LOL when you come back and tell us you got down and dirty. HAHA.

I'm going to LOL when you come back and tell us you got down and dirty. HAHA.
    That's if he even shows up! Cross your fingers for me. haha

He'll show up. The question is A) if he's wearing a swimtrunk under his clothes or talks you into skinny dipping and B) How many condoms he has in his wallet.

I'm guessing No and 4.

You really think so?? I don't know.... I went out tonight and got a little drunk and texted him...I wanted him to come hang out with us, but he said he had been drinking and couldn't drive.
    I hope I didn't ruin anything!!

Any last minute tips before tomorrow?

Should I text him tonight or tmw morning to make sure he's still coming? hah...

Any last minute tips before tomorrow?

Should I text him tonight or tmw morning to make sure he's still coming? hah...
    Hahaha. Well. If you want to, you could text him something flirty in the morning. Ie.. "If you laugh at me in my bikini I'm going to kick you out" or something, dunno.

You'll be fine.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast