+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I broke his heart, like he broke mine?

You could tell him you'd agree to go out with him if he spares her. Someone who can forgive is someone with a noble heart.

Here is something I dug up about kissing:
    [url=http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-kiss-someone-passionately]How To Kiss Someone Passionately[/url]

It happened so much in these past few days that is too much to write and well I guess noone reads what I write.
    We will se what will happened and maybe I will ask you for new advice soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jtanja View Post
    (...) I guess noone reads what I write.
    How can you say that? I've been following your thread. But I don't want to be intrusive. If you don't want to write about it, I understand.

All the best,

J.

Its just I feel like now people who read this think that Im some kinda bitch you know, because I act that way. And I know its not right but you know that feeling when you feel that
    rush when you do something thats wrong? I never felt that way. But still I dont see him the way I used to, its weird because I like him but deep inside im scared to trust him again.

So whats new?
    * We texted for about 9 hours straight while he was working and he wrote things like: youre driving me crazy and what are you doing to me. You know stuff that girls like to hear hehe
    * The only thing that I dont really like is that he talks about sex, yes I know how guys think but its so weird for me because I never had sex and even thought I will NEVER have sex with him (you know
    now, that its all so confused) I like to play along. I just dont want him to think that we will do anything on tuesday you know. I like to tease, but I dont please (im weird right hehe).
    * He said that they will broke up because he cant be with her anymore and stuff you know, but still he wants to get even.
    * Plus he said that he always liked me and had a thing for me, since we first met and that this year and a half while we werent talking he always checked my FB profile and wanted to write me
    but he thought I was mad at him.

Honestly my biggsts issue right now is that I dont want to admit that I never had a boyfriend and that I dont just hook up with guys like that, plus the last time I kissed someone
    was 3 years ago when I was drunk. I just dont wanna screw things up.

jtanja I never had a serious girlfriend until i was 23.... I was 20 when i lost my virginity... Im a good looking guy but sometimes people are late bloomers.. i wouldnt beat yourself up over it

Quote Originally Posted by jtanja View Post
    Its just I feel like now people who read this think that Im some kinda bitch you know, because I act that way.
    Well, to be honest, I don't like the fact that you are leading him on. Even if he is unfair to this other girl, it's not a reason to play with his feelings.

But that doesn't mean I think you're a bitch.

(...) even thought I will NEVER have sex with him (you know now, that its all so confused) I like to play along. I just dont want him to think that we will do anything on tuesday you know. I like to tease, but I dont please (im weird right hehe).
    Some day somebody is going to do that to you. That day you won't have the right to complain or feel sorry for yourself.

If this guy's a scumbag, you should cut all ties. If you have feelings for him, you should consider starting a thing. Some day in the future you'll look back on this. How will you feel about it? You'll have to live with yourself.

Honestly my biggsts issue right now is that I dont want to admit that I never had a boyfriend and that I dont just hook up with guys like that, plus the last time I kissed someone
    was 3 years ago when I was drunk. I just dont wanna screw things up.
    Then find yourself a guy worth having your first time with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12