+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new guy, long story, need some help/advice

Now you wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Citycat View Post
    Now you wait.
    thats what i was afraid of. but i gotta do what i gotta do.
    judging by what iv posted, do you guys think she still loves me?
    i think she does, but then again maybe thats just wishful thinking... :/
    any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    thats what i was afraid of. but i gotta do what i gotta do.
    judging by what iv posted, do you guys think she still loves me?
    i think she does, but then again maybe thats just wishful thinking... :/
    any thoughts?
    She wants your dick.. bad!

Don't keep her waiting!
    I don't chase, I replace.

I think it's good you gave her flowers. Otherwise, if she decided not to be with you anymore, the last mental picture of you two being together would be you upsetting her with your cuts and guilt trips. And that would haunt you in 3-4 years when you'd be looking at the relationship from a bigger distance.
    So, now you wait. Be patient. Chew your pillow or bite your nails if nervous. I think she has feelings for you, otherwise she wouldn't hugged you tightly.

I think it's good you gave her flowers. Otherwise, if she decided not to be with you anymore, the last mental picture of you two being together would be you upsetting her with your cuts and guilt trips. And that would haunt you in 3-4 years when you'd be looking at the relationship from a bigger distance.
    So, now you wait. Be patient. Chew your pillow or bite your nails if nervous. I think she has feelings for you, otherwise she wouldn't hugged you tightly.
    Go out to the bar and pick up another woman while you wait. Use her for your pleasure until your ex comes to her senses. Then just toss the new one to the curb so another guy can use her as he sees fit!

oh well i know she still cares about me. she told me.
    i want her to love me tho.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEskpfHOTAk"]YouTube - Elliott Yamin - Wait For You[/ame]
    Last edited by Citycat; 06-08-08 at 11:28 AM.

i hate this...

ur vid doesnt work btw

I have no idea why it doesn't work. It's still available on youtube.

yeah. i talked to her a bit today.
    shes going camping with her family for like 3 days. i was supposed to go but she said she thought it was a bad idea that she wants her space and she wont get any if that happens
    i say to her, "fine. i wont text you once while ur camping then..."
    she responds, "dont be a dbag about it"
    and i told her i wasnt trying to be...
    soo yeah. maybe thisll be agood thing. i know shes away with her parents camping and not out doing who knows what. maybe i can relax and calm down

Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    yeah. i talked to her a bit today.
    shes going camping with her family for like 3 days. i was supposed to go but she said she thought it was a bad idea that she wants her space and she wont get any if that happens
    i say to her, "fine. i wont text you once while ur camping then..."
    she responds, "dont be a dbag about it"
    and i told her i wasnt trying to be...
    soo yeah. maybe thisll be agood thing. i know shes away with her parents camping and not out doing who knows what. maybe i can relax and calm down
    I sure as hell hope that you didn't say, "do you still want me to go?" You shouldn't have even suggested it.

Space is space.

You need to start being careful because you're walking a very thin line. If you don't give her the space she wants, you're going to push her away.

And that comment you made could definitely be construed as "fine, I won't text you then if you don't want me to talk to you!"

In my opinion, you shouldn't be starting any conversation anyways. Only respond when she texts or calls you. If she calls, you need to be the one to end the conversation. Whether you're busy or not, you need to say something like "Hey.. it was great talking to you, but I've got to do ___________. I'll talk to you later."

She needs to wonder if you're over her. It's the only way for her to want to close the gap. If you're constantly talking to her, she won't want to end the break.

We told you to wait! Why did you call her for? Do what Cain suggested or you'll lose her permanently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12