+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i have no friends

Everyone has their own definition of friend. For some a friend is someone to call up, go drink with, and never get very intimate with. For others a friend is someone you can tell anything to with immense trust. You can have loads of the first type, but only a few of the second type. In my experience, those who say they have a lot of friends belong to the first type. They do know a lot of people and they host parties, get invited to parties, etc., but they tend to not have intimate friendships. So it all depends on what you mean by friend.
    Ed Womack
    [URL="http://www.getmilked.com"]Get Milked[/URL]

i have one very close friend and my brother, for those two i would walk into the gates of hell and laugh in satan's face.... thing is i didnt talk to my brother for about 2 years cause we had a punch up and i put him in hospital, obviuosly that took time to heal up, my other friend took a long time to develop to the stage it is at now, we have had a few punch ups and i never really valued his friendship (especially when i first met him)... point is dont go forcing it, it is a sign of a weak mind and insecurity, learn how to be a lonewolf, instead of ringing someone about it and whining to them suck it up, when you stop looking for it thats when the REAL FRIENDS will come.... that my ****ing opinion anyway

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    REAL friends and REAL brothers don't engage in "punch ups" and send people to the hospital. Despite what pop culture may think is cool, hyper-violence is the sign of extreme ignorance and cowardice.

well in collage it should be very easy making friends...you just need to talk to people act cool, and you will have lots of friends...but remember you will never have more than a few TRUE friends
    The best there is!

stop following me around faggot, my brother and i have always gotten in punch ups especially since there is only 1 year of age difference between, alot of sibling rivelry and shit like that, plus as i said i would die for my brother, regardless of the past (and have taken many beatings on his behalf) and about my friend, hes pretty much like a brother now too, sure we have had our bust ups, but then we handle it like men and move on, not like a ****ing sensitive bitch who doesnt accept conflict as a part of human nature - what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

as for the pop culture - i dont know about you, but i dont listen to no ****ing usher or beyonce, maybe you do - if anything the "pop culture" advises conformity and peace, while unwarranted violence is wrong - sometimes it is necessary to keep people in check and remind them that they are just flesh and bone...no more no less

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cannot abide stupid aggression and you, zro, are its poster child. Learn to handle yourself like a real man.

how the **** am i a poster child for violence?? you dont even ****ing know me mother****er, thats like me saying you are a german tranny who likes to take it up the ass with a dildo - i would be purely speculating and i dont like speculating

i said UNWARRANTED violence is WRONG, but sometimes it is NECESSARY (so you have never been in a fight gerbil??), and just for your knowledge when i fight, i dont use weapons, i dont ask my mates to back me up.... to me thats how a real man handles himself, alone

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    to me thats how a real man handles himself, alone
    Real men used to line up 50 yards apart and fire inaccurate balls of lead at each other.

Ah, how the times have changed.

are you trying to make a point frasbee?? or are you going to keep racking up the useless posts, if you have something to say to me, go on

what doesnt kill you makes you stronger
    Tell that to a quadriplegic

when i fight, i dont use weapons, i dont ask my mates to back me up.... to me thats how a real man handles himself, alone
    Yeah, if you're retarded. "arrrrrr, i'm in a fight. i'm gonna go solo to prove that i have hair on my ball sack...arrrrrrr." Yeah, REAL men get there asses stomped 'cause they're too proud to ask for help
    Last edited by TDurden; 10-05-07 at 02:39 AM.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

the qaudreplegic is probably 10 times stronger mentally than me and you combined, sure his physical strength has decreased, but if he still has the ability to wake up everyday and face his hardships that me and you can only dream about, then without a doubt hes alot stronger

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I believe I used the term stupid aggression, zro. And you've succeeded in illustrating my point.

Don't forget the artillery, Fras. Can you imagine being on the front line, staring down the barrels of a half dozen cannon, knowing full well what they're capable of? Damn.

if you are going to keep talking in riddles, assuring yourself that you have made your point, then you really are an idiot.... tell me where "i succeeded in illustrating your point", either that or just shut the **** up

TDBurden: do you make those noises when you are fighting??? i dont, i just like to win or lose on my own merits, are you scared of a bit of an ass whopping? thats why there are many unnecessary deaths on the streets, because of your pussy ass way of thinking, if i wanted to prove i have hair on my sack, i will just flop it out and show you.... if you really want to know

thats whats wrong with young people these days - they have no concept of pride and respect, you would rather gang bash a guy rather than stand on your own two feet....now that is a definition of a ****ing pussy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, most of your messages read like rejected Sopranos scripts. In your last two posts directed at me you called me an idiot, a faggot, a mother****er, and you used the word **** four times. Three excluding mother****er.

Stupid. Aggression. You call me sensitive? I think you need to take a good look in the mirror, bud.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast