+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i have no friends

LostNotFound Guest

i have no friends

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by LostNotFound; 27-02-08 at 04:50 PM.

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    aww.. don't worry about it too much, you make some of the best friend's you'll ever have in uni

The better place at the end of your dreams

you are not alone, i feel lonely too,i just came from a different country and i am currently not working coz i need to study and pass a licensure test.i know how you feel,you are not alone,you just feel lonely.

I feel ypour problem. Its the same with me, I have acquaintances, schoolmates etc, but no real friends to hang out with. I am friendly and all, but somehow I cannot manage to keep the contact. I really don't have any real friend whos got the same hobbies and interests like I have.
    Don't expect anything.

I've found that you actually have to maintain friendships like houseplants. I call my friends occasionally just to check in, throw a party every now and then to get them all together. It pays. They were really there for me whan I needed them.

Think of your current situation as a blank slate. You're in a wonderful position to choose your future close friends wisely. If you meet someone you think might be worthy, invest in them. Make an effort.

IMO, one or two good friends are enough if supplemented with a rotating cast of part-timers.

Do you have a job? I've met a number of friends at work.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    I am a lonewolf, but I don't feel lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    i have none. thier more acquaintances then friends. like right now i feel like picking up the phone and ringing someone ..but there is noone to call. i called my SO 3 times already today and he has exams to revise for so it's not fair on him.

i don't know why..i just can't make friends with people at uni. everybody just seems unapproachable which is quite odd cause in college i was always surrounded by people. so i don't think it's me. lol

my college friends half i just sorted stopped talking to once uni started. everybody moved on with thier lives and the other half are b*tches so i choose not to talk to them anymore.

my close friends i do have are nice, and sweet, and loving not really the kind you could call up and say let's go grab a movie. but i love em.

i don't really know what i want from this thread just to rant i think. i'm not sad or depressed just a little lonely right now.
    I know exactly what you mean sometimes if you feel this kind of thing happens a lot you just have to push harder like somebody says. When approaching people it's not a 50-50 conversation. it's more like a 90-10 on your part cause your approaching.use that same thing here, that should work and if it doesn't all you did was have fun talking to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am closer to my sisters than anyone else, and although there are lots of people I like, I only have two girlfriends I love like sisters. I think a lot of people think on some level that quantity and quality are the same thing. They aren't. You only have time to maintain a few close friendships, and that's it. You just have to choose those friends wisely.

Anyway, I think the best friendships are formed when you share a passion, so first you need to identify your passion, and then go looking for others who share it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

try to speak to much people...

I have too many friends I some times wish I didn't have any, strange I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I am a lonewolf, but I don't feel lonely.
    Loneliness is inner turmoil, while Solitude is inner peace. Not sure where I read that.

Back on topic.. I don't have many friends either as of lately. I had to cut out most of my current friends (who were found to not be anyways) due to my own situation lately. As for making more.. acquaintances are easy.. real friends are rare to come by.

i don't believe i have any friends neither. i have acquaintances, but i don't have any friends that would take a bullet for me and vice versa. In high school i had a dozen or so but once HS was done i just lost touch with everyone for all kinds of reasons.

I work with cool people, i play baseball with good people, we hang out we practice on a regular basis, but I don't have any guy friends i call up and talk about my woman issues with, i don't have any girl friends to give me tips on stuff neither.

that's kinda where i stand, occasionally i'll have my lonely night where i'll feel depressed about it, but more times then not i don't even think about it. Even without that i live a kinda busy life..

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    aww.. don't worry about it too much, you make some of the best friend's you'll ever have in uni
    Maybe.

1-2 close friends are okay most the time. But when those times come that you really need friends, 1-2 just doesnt cut it.

That's my situation right now. I have 2 good friends but it feels like I have zero.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Aww this thread makes me feel kinda sad..I'm count my self lucky I have quiet a few good friends..If anyone feels like they want to PM sometimes though..Go ahead..there is always room to get to know more people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast