+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Dating Standards

Quote Originally Posted by Sooky View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo.....

It'd be the end of civilization as we know it!!!
    Only those who can't live without the TV. I would have no problem with that, how about everyone else? Could you survive without a TV?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na View Post
    Only those who can't live without the TV. I would have no problem with that, how about everyone else? Could you survive without a TV?
    For sure ...

Let's up the ante and ask if everyone could survive without, dare I say it? The Internet?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    tooxshort beat me...I don't care; I'm not gonna change my post.
    It's all good. At least we're on the same page.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

An independent hard worker, a girl who works for what she wants in life and doesn't rely on mommy and daddy for them. She has to be smart and most of all just be real genuine with me, not afraid to be honest with me even if it's something I probably won't like to hear.

And at the top of the list, a cute smile. It's not at the top of the list because it's the most important, but it's at the top simply because it's what "draws me in" first.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na View Post
    Ok, so I exaggerate... and I did live without TV for a fair whack of time when I was at Uni (well several months in a row anyway, pretty rough going for me). No doubt I could do it again too if needs must, and I’d even do it happily as long as I had my laptop (as you can play DVDs on that)

Now my hospital days were the worst, no TV or DVDs or anything remotely close to a screen for 2 whole weeks!! Nasty! Those are the sort of times when things get really tough. Luckily for me though, I have a back up plan to cover these 'dark ages'. I've watched so much TV (certain series in particular) that I've stored up a lot of crap in my memory. And I can play many Simpsons/ Futurama/ Red Dwarf episodes in my head near perfectly. More than enough to fend off the withdrawal symptoms until I get back to the warm comforting glow of a TV screen.

Ok, so I exaggerate... and I did live without TV for a fair whack of time when I was at Uni (well several months in a row anyway, pretty rough going for me). No doubt I could do it again too if needs must, and I’d even do it happily as long as I had my laptop (as you can play DVDs on that)

Now my hospital days were the worst, no TV or DVDs or anything remotely close to a screen for 2 whole weeks!! Nasty! Those are the sort of times when things get really tough. Luckily for me though, I have a back up plan to cover these 'dark ages'. I've watched so much TV (certain series in particular) that I've stored up a lot of crap in my memory. And I can play many Simpsons/ Futurama/ Red Dwarf episodes in my head near perfectly. More than enough to fend off the withdrawal symptoms until I get back to the warm comforting glow of a TV screen.
    Haha, you're cool. Red dwarf rocks. Do you watch lost?

I haven't had TV for several months, but I watch DVDs occasionally.

I think living without the internet would be really hard for me.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Haha, you're cool. Red dwarf rocks. Do you watch lost?
    Don't really watch so much of the Lost these days, but I stuck out most of the 1st and 2nd seasons. It all seemed to get a bit extreme in the later episodes, so I kinda drifted away from it. Like what was with that hatchway/ nuclear bunker?? And that weird monster thing and the polar bear never seemed to get explained. Guess they’ve probably worked all that out by now… but it all seemed a bit overly crazy at the time.

Anyway my bro plans to buy Lost DVD box sets at some point, so I figure I'll just 'borrow' them off him at when I'm lost for anything better to watch. Sadly we don’t have Sky here, so we can't watch season 3 anyway… *shakes head* It’s a sad life without Sky.

Anyhow, sorry guys, didn't mean to send this thread off topic, but seems like always I've managed to send everyone off at a tangent... I think we were originally discussing different dating standards? And basically I was saying the guys I date have to appreciate the TV watching lifestyle and be interested in a relationship with me. That’s about it.

Don't really watch so much of the Lost these days, but I stuck out most of the 1st and 2nd seasons. It all seemed to get a bit extreme in the later episodes, so I kinda drifted away from it. Like what was with that hatchway/ nuclear bunker?? And that weird monster thing and the polar bear never seemed to get explained. Guess they’ve probably worked all that out by now… but it all seemed a bit overly crazy at the time.

Anyway my bro plans to buy Lost DVD box sets at some point, so I figure I'll just 'borrow' them off him at when I'm lost for anything better to watch. Sadly we don’t have Sky here, so we can't watch season 3 anyway… *shakes head* It’s a sad life without Sky.

Anyhow, sorry guys, didn't mean to send this thread off topic, but seems like always I've managed to send everyone off at a tangent... I think we were originally discussing different dating standards? And basically I was saying the guys I date have to appreciate the TV watching lifestyle and be interested in a relationship with me. That’s about it.
    Let's marry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Let's marry.
    Marriage proposal accepted. So which TV show would you like running in the background during the wedding?

Marriage proposal accepted. So which TV show would you like running in the background during the wedding?
    Only fools and horses

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    May I suggest Married with Children?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    May I suggest Married with Children?
    You may not.

'Til Death is a great show...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12