+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Standards

King Zarathu Guest

My Standards

I'm beginning to question my standards. Tonight, I'm feeling really lonely. It sucks.

I decided to use Facebook's browse feature, and I searched out all the women in Dallas who are 16-17 and single. I don't know how long I've been doing this, but I've gone through 350 women. Out of those 350, I've only messaged 1 of them to say hi. I'm still going through the list. I really feel lonely.

1/350

One.

King Zarathu Guest
    Now I'm at 450. Only that one chick so far.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah...500....

1/500

It won't let me go any further. It sucks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, poor Z. Maybe you need to increase your tolerance level for imperfection. You are surrounded at school by girls every day at school. Some of them MUST be okay, even if only by accident. Why don't you offer to tutor a cute one?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe you need to increase your tolerance level for imperfection.
    I can't tell you how much I would LOVE to do that. The problem is, I just can't feel attracted to it. What I'm attracted to most in a girl, surprisingly, is intelligence. It's so hard for me to feel anything if there's a small amount of intelligence there.

Then get with a smart girl? spend less time on the computer and go out more. I'm sure there is someone that goes to your school that you wouldn't mind gettin' with. Forget about the internet profile bullshit. Go out and find someone.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    Then get with a smart girl? spend less time on the computer and go out more. I'm sure there is someone that goes to your school that you wouldn't mind gettin' with. Forget about the internet profile bullshit. Go out and find someone.
    Heh. I live in Texas, dude. I know the girls at my school, and there are a few intelligent ones. I've already tried a couple of them, and it just didn't work out. The before-last one wasn't near attractive enough for "my standards" (-.-) and the last one is Jewish and doesn't date outside of the religion. Gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Heh. I live in Texas, dude. I know the girls at my school, and there are a few intelligent ones. I've already tried a couple of them, and it just didn't work out. The before-last one wasn't near attractive enough for "my standards" (-.-) and the last one is Jewish and doesn't date outside of the religion. Gotta love it.
    I've never had the pleasure of meeting a Jewish person. Is it true they aren't allowed to have no hair and they draw on their eye brows?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    I've never had the pleasure of meeting a Jewish person. Is it true they aren't allowed to have no hair and they draw on their eye brows?
    Yeah, Jews suck. They're just...more intelligent than any other group in Texas, and they aren't whores.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Yeah, Jews suck. They're just...more intelligent than any other group in Texas, and they aren't whores.
    Does Vashti have eyebrows?

King Zarathu Guest
    Does Vashti have eyebrows?
    No. Not unless they're painted. You can't look at her picture for too long, because your eye brows start burning up.

Thats crazy. Well good luck with the Jewish chicks! I hope you like shaven havens.

King Zarathu Guest
    Thats crazy. Well good luck with the Jewish chicks! I hope you like shaven havens.
    Thanks, buddy.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Plenty of Jew chicks here in Philly.

That's an understatement.

Why not try finding something social to do outside of school?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've tried browsing random people in my area. Yeah you can view a page, but how do you know from a page whether or not you would be compatible or even attracted to them. Thats why the whole online dating thing is kinda dumb. I mean yeah it works for some, meeting online that is. My sis met her husband online etc.
    I would rather meet the person first and then make that judgement.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast