+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WAY more comfortable around younger girls... sorta wondering why

Quote Originally Posted by joe1234
    Well....you could go with the whole what they dont know wont hurt em routine
    Haha, well that would be a good idea if this girl wasn't already friends with my younger brother... that and the fact that she knows I'm in college since the subject came up, so I'm guessing she knows I'm 18.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know Blueraven, depending on the maturity level of the girl, her parents may not mind her dating you. I would just check first, because if they object and it is illegal, well you can expect them to press charges.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Teezy Guest
    Well, once people hit 22, 23, they're all the same age. I can converse with someone who's 70 just as well as I can converse with someone who's 25. I'm 22, and I feel like i'm on the same maturity level as grown-ups and my parents etc.

I would wait dude.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha it is true what you said about a semen dumpster... but it's also up to both the girl and the guy to take prevention to getting pregnant. it's as much the girl's responsibility as the guys. and don't get me wrong, i know that guys are all into sex, tryna spread their chromosomes here and there, but girls are just as horny.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree, teenager girls are just as horny! Educate your daughters as well!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    you boys are all out for sex.
    Thats a huge generalization.... not all. Some, some of us are nice like muah! I respect what a parent says becouse I know eventualy thers a chance they may be people that I have to see alot.... and I dont want to make them mad.... untill they sighn the will then I can kill them........

looks like heyyouguy has a double agenda

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love teenage boys, and I don't think they are evil, in fact I like them better than girls quite often, but that doesn't mean I want one sticking his weenie in my girl.

Illusional - the consquences for unintended pregnancy are higher for girls because often the boy just takes off. Although I agree they are equally responsible, ultimately I don't think a girl should EVER rely upon a boy in this area.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    Well, once people hit 22, 23, they're all the same age. I can converse with someone who's 70 just as well as I can converse with someone who's 25. I'm 22, and I feel like i'm on the same maturity level as grown-ups and my parents etc.

I would wait dude.
    Wait for what? When I'm 21 and she's 18? I don't see how that's much better. Plus, by waiting I'll be taking the chance that she gets serious with another dude in her last two years of high school. Like I said before, I don't even know if she'd be willing to go out with me. If her parents were to say no, then I would definitely wait.

I'm not just gonna sit on my ass for 3 years wondering what could have been and run the risk of never getting a chance with her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ravenboy, gety a hold of yourself! No little 15 year old girl is worth legal problems. TALK to her parents!!

18 to 15 is a pretty big age gap I think...even though its only three years.

Most parents of a 15 year old girl would not be impressed with her seeing an 18 year old man.

Remembering back to when I was a teenager, at 18 I definitely anticipated more from a relationship than I did when I was 15.

It's because of this that her parents might have a problem with you seeing her.

Also, because you are 18 and considered an adult and she is 15 and still considered a child, in the UK you could get sent to prison (even without having sex with her and just getting physically intimate)...I believe the US has similar laws in most states.

I am afraid you would definitely have to wait until she was 16 before doing anything at all here. Is it the same in the US?

Just to clairfy on the legal bit.

Maryland appears to have really loose laws on this!

Apparently a child of 14 or 15 can consent to sex with a man that is no more than 4 years older than her.

So you would not be breaking any age-of-consent laws it seems.

Is this right?!?!?!

I cant believe the law in Maryland is so slack if it is!

Please dear God tell me I am wrong.

Ravenboy, gety a hold of yourself! No little 15 year old girl is worth legal problems. TALK to her parents!!
    Good lord. All I said was that I am going to get to know her a little better. I never even said that I'm definitely going to ask her out. I wouldn't try to go behind her parents back, calm down Vashti.

And Google... I have no idea what the law is in Maryland. I do know, that one of this girls best friends was dating a guy my age a few months back.

It looks like the general consensus here is that I should not speak a word to her until she's 18. Some people are a little paranoid.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaven

It looks like the general consensus here is that I should not speak a word to her until she's 18. Some people are a little paranoid.
    And some people ask for advise knowing full well they don't plan to listen if it doesn't support what they want to do.

And some people ask for advise knowing full well they don't plan to listen if it doesn't support what they want to do.
    If I was asking for advice about this particular situation I would have titled the thread, "I'm 18 and interested in a 15 year old what should I do?"

I was more interested in finding out if lots of other guys are more comfortable around younger girls.
    Last edited by BlueRaven; 30-05-06 at 07:55 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast