+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girls, give me a makeover!! (sorta long but please read)

girls, give me a makeover!! (sorta long but please read)

hey all...
    im a 19 yr old male...i was hoping that i could get some tips on how to make myself more attacting to the ladies...
    i love to stay up late even if there is nothing to do, therefore i sleep in a far bit and result in black bagy eyes. i would like to know what else besides sleep i can do to get rid of this
    i play footy so i get exercise (well working off the beer at the moment because i havent done any exercise for ages!)
    i am about 170cm tall, i have brown eyes, and i have light brown hair with tips. i have not had a hair cut in a little while, but i was wondering what i should do with it b4 i do get it cut (which is always the normal cut - short (shaved) around the ears and blended in to a little longer at the top, also gelled messy). so i was wondering what look you girls rather?? also when my hair has nothing in it (gel or wax for example) it goes flat and looks shit thereofore making me look no good. so can i get it cut in a way it wont look shit if i dont have any styling in it? also, wax or gel?
    last thing is clothes. what style u girls like? i live in the contry thereofore wear clothes that dont have much thought when getting dressed.

so i am basically trying to find out what i should do to make myself more attractive to girls. on first looks and also in conversation situations. i could easily name what attracts me to a girl by how she presents herself and looks after herself....of course you can say eat better and exercise and get more sleep, so i will do all those, but what extra to help? my hair is the main problem besides my baggy eyes. i use wax or gel all the time and use a messy look. wen i dont have it in its shit

so thanx girls. im usually a shy type with girls, but im quite funny and interesting if i get the chance to show it. like to have more confidence in looking my best.

Quote Originally Posted by purge_searches
    hey all...
    im a 19 yr old male...i was hoping that i could get some tips on how to make myself more attacting to the ladies...
    i love to stay up late even if there is nothing to do, therefore i sleep in a far bit and result in black bagy eyes. i would like to know what else besides sleep i can do to get rid of this
    i play footy so i get exercise (well working off the beer at the moment because i havent done any exercise for ages!)
    i am about 170cm tall, i have brown eyes, and i have light brown hair with tips. i have not had a hair cut in a little while, but i was wondering what i should do with it b4 i do get it cut (which is always the normal cut - short (shaved) around the ears and blended in to a little longer at the top, also gelled messy). so i was wondering what look you girls rather?? also when my hair has nothing in it (gel or wax for example) it goes flat and looks shit thereofore making me look no good. so can i get it cut in a way it wont look shit if i dont have any styling in it? also, wax or gel?
    last thing is clothes. what style u girls like? i live in the contry thereofore wear clothes that dont have much thought when getting dressed.

so i am basically trying to find out what i should do to make myself more attractive to girls. on first looks and also in conversation situations. i could easily name what attracts me to a girl by how she presents herself and looks after herself....of course you can say eat better and exercise and get more sleep, so i will do all those, but what extra to help? my hair is the main problem besides my baggy eyes. i use wax or gel all the time and use a messy look. wen i dont have it in its shit

so thanx girls. im usually a shy type with girls, but im quite funny and interesting if i get the chance to show it. like to have more confidence in looking my best.

My hair experience as a guy.... I come from a music business background and have always worn my hair long, kinda a rocker look. It's just my style. As I've gotten older, I still wear it long even though its salt and pepper. I've found that there are certain women who LOVE that look, (some hate it) even on an older guy like me. So in a way, it's a 'selling point.' Also, I work out ever other day, not to become a body-builder by any means but to stay in shape. I also maintain a light suntan.

The thing is, everybody has their 'type.' Some women like the spiked look, or a GQ look, some women even go for the shaved head look, some prefer beards, others hate them. Do what YOU feel comfortable with, and that goes for clothes as well.

I've found that my personal style seems to attract the type of women that I'm attracted to. In other words, be yourself.

Just my thoughts.

PS: For baggy eyes (don't laugh, it works) cover your eyes for a half-hour with cucumber slices. You'll be amazed at the results.
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 11-12-04 at 12:26 AM.

yeah big up the cucumber slices! hehe oh and also cold teabags are even better...tho a little gross!
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

No wax no gel, if your hairs are crazy, than make you having no hairs :-), but fuzzy sleepy look is very sexy, at least for me (meauwww). While waxed dudes makes me scream. Be your self, there is 100% some girl on the world who will love you.
    More about me on homepage

This is coming from a guy but, I would say lose the spikey/messy hair. Mine used to be like that and look shit dry. Now it's like in my eyes . Girls I know seem to like the emo/skater look... I don't know why but, uhh I'd say be your self and be confident.

I am so trying the cucumber thing.