+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she flirting or just being a really close friend?

Lol he didnt say he was thinking she wants to have sex - he said hes 80% sure she was flirting. Which she was and im sure if they start going out they will have that conversation when the time is right.

Yes, but instead of him coming on here next time and asking, what do you guys think, does she want to have sex with me when she is doing so and so, I went ahead and answered this question. Pretty forward looking of me I know.
    Last edited by toknow; 18-02-13 at 01:03 AM.

I think if he asks her if she wants to have sex and tells her they should wait, he'll never get another date with her. That would be very creepy, since they haven't even kissed yet FFS.

He should ask her on another date, hold her hand, be flirty and when the time is right he should kiss her. Easy as that.

ROFL...

I don't think it would be a good idea even if she initiated it for them to have sex at this stage of the "relationship"
    Last edited by toknow; 18-02-13 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    I don't think it would be a good idea even if she initiated it for them to have sex at this stage of the "relationship"
    So what??? So far they haven't even kissed, let alone have sex!!

If they get to the stage of kissing, it's very likely will be having sex, too. I hope I don't have to explain to you they can go from kissing to sex, in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    I hope I don't have to explain to you they can go from kissing to sex, in seconds.
    I hope I don't have to explain to you that if they don't WANT to have sex, they will be perfectly content to just kiss! I went two months without having sex with my first boyfriend, we used to make out all the time though!

LOL...I've done all I can to explain what I meant, but it doesn't seem you will be able to process it.
    Last edited by toknow; 18-02-13 at 02:04 AM.

Yeah, I'm totally the one who has difficulties understanding stuff, here. It's totally me.

FYI we're not both young and we're not both inexperienced although that is a half-truth. She's young(er) and I'm inexperienced Sex is not really what I was implying but I know her well and kissing would pretty much lead to sex in the same night. It's just the general sexual attraction that I was questioning. I'm pretty convinced now that I should've made a move and I'm kicking myself for it, but it's not the end of the world and I'm pretty sure we'll be able to meet up again at some point soon (hopefully) so as long as she hasn't put off the concept of being attracted to me then I'll try and be more bold.

It's probably down to a mix of things why I didn't clearly recognise her actions as flirting, the main reason being due to my lack of confidence and experience. The second reason is due to her blatantly denying any sort of attraction and insisting it's only a friendship every time one of our other friends asked. Anyway, thanks again for all the replies, much appreciated!

And yeah. Turns out she didn't have any attraction to me after all and she just let hormones get the better of her at the time. So great, pretty much ruined.

There's a reason I asked in the "Ask a female" forum and when you get people like Searock who answer questions in both the Ask a female and Ask a male boards it just completely ruins the concept.

I'm a girl. I still maintain that if you had kissed her that night, she would have kissed you right back. Maybe discovering you had chemistry. You missed your chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12