+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crap that she left at my place

I put on fire each and every things i got from my [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]ex girl friend [/URL]after a heart breaking break up. It really feels better and clear out your depressions. I suggest you to just try once and must say how it feels. I really believe in this kind of activities. When you are confused, just think like a baby, think if you little baby and you faced this situation. so what should you do as a baby. And just do that right away. You will definitely feel better. Its my personal experience. Try and must reply.
    Thanks
    Last edited by deepika_16; 23-06-11 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deepika_16 View Post
    I put on fire each and every things i got from my [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]ex girl friend [/URL]after a heart breaking break up. It really feels better and clear out your depressions. I suggest you to just try once and must say how it feels. I really believe in this kind of activities. When you are confused, just think like a baby, think if you little baby and you faced this situation. so what should you do as a baby. And just do that right away. You will definitely feel better. Its my personal experience. Try and must reply.
    Thanks
    At some point you may regret this. I burned all my pictures of my first ex and now I kind of regret it. It's nice to keep a photo and remember what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    At some point you may regret this. I burned all my pictures of my first ex and now I kind of regret it. It's nice to keep a photo and remember what they look like.
    Did you make a dart board with that pic? Up until 2 days ago I still had 2 pics of this lady sleeping in my bed, not really appealing, I should have kept those. LOL. I sent them to a lady friend and her response was classic. "Well every body doesn't look their best when they are asleep. But the bad part is this girl is ugly when she is awake, she just has nice hair, and I couldn't tell you this before becuase you were so into her.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12