+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ah Crap

Ah Crap

Well I posted the other day that my girl and I made love for the first time after being together for a year and a half. She thinks she might be pregnet as she messed up with the pill. she took it in the morning and we had sex during the night. I dont know what she was thinking. We're both students and dont even live together and now we might have a kid i mean nothings for sure now but crap. Sorry for the grammer and what not I'm just in shock right now. what would you guys do

something similar happened to me , more than once ... altho i never came inside and always pulled out ... she dint take the pill or anything ... we just prayed alot for her period to show up ...

Ummmm, why not wear a condom????

I know it does not feel as good and cannot protect 100% but it can stop unwanted pregnancies and STD's.

You don't know what she was thinking? Why are you blaming her? Didn't you voluntarily stick your weenie into her? UGH! That is so freakin' annoying! Take some responsibility.

In any case, I don't see how this would make her pregnant, but maybe you should buy a home pregnancy test so you can ease your mind. And stop having sex. Obviously you aren't old enough.

Tone Guest
    Ever hear of the morning after pill?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You don't know what she was thinking? Why are you blaming her? Didn't you voluntarily stick your weenie into her? UGH! That is so freakin' annoying! Take some responsibility.

In any case, I don't see how this would make her pregnant, but maybe you should buy a home pregnancy test so you can ease your mind. And stop having sex. Obviously you aren't old enough.
    How long do we need to wait for her to take one of these? Anytime now or what? And I'm more then old enough.

well , i dont see any problem why you cant get any of theses if your old enough,

at least with me , she coulnt get the pills or anything

1st ; her parents found the pills she would have been beaten and kicked out , she wasnt even 18 yet.
    2nd ; morning after pill was at a clinic , far from each of our places , on top it closed when school finished . i live in a ver suburb place now ( wasnt always like this) ... so everything is far and buses are rare .
    3d; the condoms that i had dint fit me because it was our 1st time , it was my 1st time trying one on , dint know i fitten in another size , and i knew how to do it right because the 1st time i got "large" ... it went smooth ... none of that struggeling crap .

hey , when your a virgin and its your first real shoot at the real deal , its extremely hard to say " no , i cant , were missing "protection" ...

i said in my head " **** that , im going for it , if she really doesnt want to she ll say something , anyways , 1st time you actually have less chances of her getting preggy and i doubt she ll be able to last long enough to make me cum .... ill bet on it "

yup . as predicted , she did not make me cum the 1st time , up till the 4th time when she was able to handle more meat .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 28-11-05 at 09:05 AM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait a minute what pill did she take in the morning? If it's birth control you have nothing to be worried about as long as she takes it the same time every day. if it's a morning after pill then.. well I don't know about those I never took one before.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. As long as she takes the pill everyday. Even missing one day adn then doubling up the next will usually be okay. As long as she has been on it for at least a month and she isn't brand new on it.

ALSO - when I first started having sex I had lots of getting pregnant parranoia. I think it is hard to trust that the birth control methods available to you work, and besides it isn't as though there is someone in the room with you making sure you're using them correctly!

I've never used it...but I hear the morning after pill is REALLY nasty. It makes the girl very sick for a couple of days at least. It is the equivalent of taking a whole month's worth of birth control pills at the same time.

I'm finally at the point in my life and with a person that if we think the birth control failed.....we wouldn't freak out....we're prepared to deal with the consequences. This is the best feeling I've ever had. We aren't ready to have a baby but if it happened, so be it, we'd be happy. No freaking out. It makes me feel better than any of the situations I've ever been in before.

I found it really offensive in the past when a boyfriend, like you, would FREAK right out - not realizing that of course this would affect my life as well, adn that, after all, if you're prepared to be having SEX with me, you should be feeling like you're prepared for whatever might come of it. I personally have never been comfortable with the idea of having an abortion.

So that meant if I was having Sex with a guy I would hope that if an unplanned pregnancy would occur, that he wouldn't think it was the worse most horrible awful thing that could happen. If you think that, and it sounds like you do....then perhaps you aren't ready to be having sex. (I think that is what shh meant..?)

clynn, you've only got a couple weeks 'til your Christmas party! what are you doing on here! Chop-chop.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Not even!!!! I've got less than a week - it is THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

...and I've tried on a bazillion dresses but still haven't found one yet!

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Not even!!!! I've got less than a week - it is THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

...and I've tried on a bazillion dresses but still haven't found one yet!
    You better log off and get planning girl; what, you think your hair and dress are just "magically" going to appear?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

What? You mean she forgot to take her birth control the night before like usual and ended up taking it in the morning? If that's what you mean, she should be fine.

LV, what are you talking about? You have less chance of becoming pregnant the first time you have sex? You do know that the pull out method isn't exactly a smart one to use. Since there is pre-cum that has sperm in it as well and it can impregnate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    What? You mean she forgot to take her birth control the night before like usual and ended up taking it in the morning? If that's what you mean, she should be fine.

LV, what are you talking about? You have less chance of becoming pregnant the first time you have sex? You do know that the pull out method isn't exactly a smart one to use. Since there is pre-cum that has sperm in it as well and it can impregnate her.
    i know Junsui , i know ... i was told by a nurse that if the girl is a virgin and she has sex , the 1st time , if the guy doesnt ejaculate , there will be less chances of her getting pregnant , of course there is always a slight chance because of pre-cum ... but its actually smaller the 1st time ...

i know pulling out isnt a smart one , but seriously , i never actually "pulled-out" , its more like sex , then i go out after shes done and finish it off somewhere on her ... always please the lady first . yes i know about pre-cum ... yes i know its a risk ... i dont know what the % is tho ( i always wanted to find out) ... no i CANNOT get pleasure with a condom , i feel nothing ... NOTHING , BARELY ... so it becomes a bore when i have sex with a condom ... sort of like faking it . so i dont do it . ( i keep it "up" because i can control my muscle down there , so when its going down , i just "pump" it back up ) .

LateVamp, I think you need to sign up for some sex education classes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast