+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold digging? More like bandwagoning

Love, money but I am economic although I do believe in spending to have fun so I am not CHEAP, exactly..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Then get to it. You'll never have the chance to offer up either if you don't start socializing and take the first step out of your comfort zone.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah, but if I had a girl first...And that's the problem. Girls just wait until a guy's already reached his potential and this is the titular bandwagon. Meanwhile, they're dropping out of college and quitting jobs because of catfights with other employees!

Anyway, rant aside, I just joined a volunteer group, a hiking group and one other thing...so socializing, yes.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 04-04-13 at 01:31 AM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Many guys have love but lack confidence about their looks so they think their love is not good enought so they never give it. And its a shame. Seen girls who give up on guys with issues and just go to someone good looking or situated who break their heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yeah, but if I had a girl first...
    here is a newsflash for you. You cannot get a girlfriend by doing what you've been doing which is NOTHING.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

LOL...it worked once or twice before. But maybe I lost whatever had since that last one...

The volunteer group specifically has anti-flirting policies. Fine by me 'cuz I wasn't even thinking of it anyway. The hiking one probably won't proffer any opportunities..

If you're still talking about the one you never actually had but graced you with some conversation, then I suggest you get over yourself and do something different because what you did before didnt' work either so stop telling yourself it did.

Anyway, it's clear you post just to get replies and that's fine by me. Seems you have enough of us that are willing to accomodate you.

You know what's funny? Kissing looks nothing like in The Simpsons. I always imagined kissing IRL was like that..

It will take about 2-3 months without masturbation and internet to build enought sexual tension to lose virginity or a t least find a girlfriend.

Bet your everyday life looks like this nowName:  -people-pic-1347970423.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  61.3 KB
    Last edited by pcmaster; 04-04-13 at 01:59 AM.

Ohh man, that is so winning..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Anyway, I think the argument you reduced to nonsense was misworded. OK, for guys like me who are going to go places and get paid decent coin, the girls only show up when the guy is already established. A guy just can't get a girl without having already gone through disappointments, peaks valleys and whatnot. It's always only for the good.
    Reject, I think you have a lot going for yourself. I just think you dont know how to go about getting the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If you're still talking about the one you never actually had but graced you with some conversation, then I suggest you get over yourself and do something different because what you did before didnt' work either so stop telling yourself it did.

Anyway, it's clear you post just to get replies and that's fine by me. Seems you have enough of us that are willing to accomodate you.
    hahaha, that made me laugh, I guess we got nothing else to do but reply lol. u make me laugh sometimes.

Don't give LR any ideas... he really has got nothing going for himself... nothing!

That wasnt very nice = ) Everyone has potential. I just dont see why he is having a hard time. Reject obviously isnt doing anything because surely he should have gotten a taste of something by now.

I have seen some butt ass ugly people with people, sometimes with good looking people and if they can get something so can he he must not be trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    That wasnt very nice = ) Everyone has potential. I just dont see why he is having a hard time. Reject obviously isnt doing anything because surely he should have gotten a taste of something by now.
    Oh we just always give him a hard time because he likes it, it's all good. I wasn't being serious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast