+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Was I A Jerk?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    Why am I an asshole?
    Umm because you have a gf, and you're cheating and you're worried about you 'friend'.

... and because you think there's nothing wrong in that.

ETA............ do you have a gf? I think I mis read.
    Last edited by girl68; 01-04-11 at 02:18 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright I get it. You're not cheating but you're still an asshole.

I mean honestly leave the chick alone. She doesn't want an effin' 3some get the hell over it. Your lover is totally annoyed and rightfully so you pressured the hell out of her. And now her friend is in an awkward place since her friend propositioned her for a 3 some. Good job.

2 words:

DROP IT

And she is 100% right, if you like her as much as you say you do you wouldn't be so up on her ass to screw her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Umm because you have a gf, and you're cheating and you're worried about you 'friend'.

... and because you think there's nothing wrong in that.

ETA............ do you have a gf? I think I mis read.
    Yes, I have a girlfriend... if you can call her that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, I have a girlfriend... if you can call her that.
    You either do or you don't. You say the object of your affection is NOT your gf. Is there your FWB and her friend or your gf, FWB and the other friend?

Alright I get it. You're not cheating but you're still an asshole.

I mean honestly leave the chick alone. She doesn't want an effin' 3some get the hell over it. Your lover is totally annoyed and rightfully so you pressured the hell out of her. And now her friend is in an awkward place since her friend propositioned her for a 3 some. Good job.

2 words:

DROP IT

And she is 100% right, if you like her as much as you say you do you wouldn't be so up on her ass to screw her friend.

I know everything you say is true... I feel like shit, I really do. I don't even know how to make it right at this point. My friend has been hurt a lot... once trust is damaged its hard to win it back with her. I wonder if this is even can be fixed.

For the record, my friend did tell me she would be willing to give me a threesome, but not with one of her friends. She told me she would rather go find someone in a bar somewhere or on AFF then with a friend of hers.

You either do or you don't. You say the object of your affection is NOT your gf. Is there your FWB and her friend or your gf, FWB and the other friend?
    I have a girlfriend who I've been with 20 years. I only stay with her because of my kids. My friend is the one I really care about. Then there is her friend who I wanted the threesome with.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, yeah you're still an asshole. And if you still are wondering why my face will fall into my palm.

Your friend told you a 3some is okay with a stranger OK. Yet the dipshit you were you just kept on pushing her. I'd be pissed at you too. I hope she never sucks your penis ever again.

You've been with your "girlfriend" for 20 years and you have kids. So I'm guessing you at least 35 years old. Grow the **** up man.

1. As the child of a family that stayed together for the kids I can say there is absolute nothing worse. My dad was like you, and while we have a good relationship now, he was a shit dad.

2. Your not a teenager, stop badgering people for threesomes.

3. If the object of your affections is another women, then grow some balls, and be with her. PROPERLY. That means no stupid childish behaviour (reading your initial post I though you must be in your early 20s at the oldest), no threesome badgering, no other girlfriend.

I would honest say your problems are beyond that of a forum. If you cant pull yourself together alone, then seek professional help. You give guys a bad name. If I was in your situation and behaved like that to a girl, I would full expect to be told to **** off.

Ok, yeah you're still an asshole. And if you still are wondering why my face will fall into my palm.

Your friend told you a 3some is okay with a stranger OK. Yet the dipshit you were you just kept on pushing her. I'd be pissed at you too. I hope she never sucks your penis ever again.
    Most of these conversations took place online or in texts. I couldn't hear how she sounded... I honestly didn't know she was getting so pissed about it. If I would have known I would have let up.

Quote Originally Posted by Looq View Post
    You've been with your "girlfriend" for 20 years and you have kids. So I'm guessing you at least 35 years old. Grow the **** up man.

1. As the child of a family that stayed together for the kids I can say there is absolute nothing worse. My dad was like you, and while we have a good relationship now, he was a shit dad.

2. Your not a teenager, stop badgering people for threesomes.

3. If the object of your affections is another women, then grow some balls, and be with her. PROPERLY. That means no stupid childish behaviour (reading your initial post I though you must be in your early 20s at the oldest), no threesome badgering, no other girlfriend.

I would honest say your problems are beyond that of a forum. If you cant pull yourself together alone, then seek professional help. You give guys a bad name. If I was in your situation and behaved like that to a girl, I would full expect to be told to **** off.
    I said earlier in this thread I'm in my early 40s. My friend is ten years younger then I am. And... she's married. But she's in a polyamorous marriage. So she has permission to have relationships on the side. So I can't really be with her propperly. Otherwise I would... If she called right now and said her husband left her. I would pack my stuff, and dump my girlfriend right now. I would fight for custody of the kids and my friend and I would raise them together.

Yea... maybe I do need help.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most of these conversations took place online or in texts. I couldn't hear how she sounded... I honestly didn't know she was getting so pissed about it. If I would have known I would have let up.
    You'd think a man of your age wouldn't be so stupid to think that pressuring her continually won't piss someone off on the phone, online or whatever mode of communication.

You asked if you're a jerk, no. I think you're worse than a jerk.

You'd think a man of your age wouldn't be so stupid to think that pressuring her continually won't piss someone off on the phone, online or whatever mode of communication.

You asked if you're a jerk, no. I think you're worse than a jerk.
    Yea... I get it, I'm stupid, I'm an asshole, I'm a moron and I'm an idiot.

I was supposed to go see her tonight... I think messages got garbled up and things hit at the wrong time though... Now I can't. I wish she would come online so I could at least talk to her. I feel sick. I have a brick in my stomach right now. I should start dinner soon but I don't even want to eat anything.

Yea... I get it, I'm stupid, I'm an asshole, I'm a moron and I'm an idiot.

I was supposed to go see her tonight... I think messages got garbled up and things hit at the wrong time though... Now I can't. I wish she would come online so I could at least talk to her. I feel sick. I have a brick in my stomach right now. I should start dinner soon but I don't even want to eat anything.
    You wish she would come online so you could at least talk to her? To hell with IMing or emails... call her on the phone. You need to hear her tone of voice, because you don't seem to understand people well enough to guess.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    You wish she would come online so you could at least talk to her? To hell with IMing or emails... call her on the phone. You need to hear her tone of voice, because you don't seem to understand people well enough to guess.
    I can't call right now... my phone is out of comission at the moment. And besides, how would I call her anyway with my girlfriend right here?

The more I read, the more I think this is a troll. Instead of preparing dinner, just eat a bullet.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast