+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is she keen? What to do now?

You're seriously over thinking this, and that will be your biggest problem for sure. Take her out to dinner, or invite her over for dinner and make something, or order in, and watch a movie... whatever you feel comfortable with.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

She is coming over to mine on Monday evening to watch a movie

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit View Post
    She is coming over to mine on Monday evening to watch a movie

"watch a movie"
    sure.

enjoy your time. have a pleasant evening.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Let's hope she takes it that way too!

Wow, the word keen is still used in your country, huh? That word went out with the 1950s here in the US, lol.

Anyways, If you are attracted to her just continue to advance on her and date her, simple as that. If you date enough to start making physical moves on her she will let you know then by how she reacts whether or not she is interested in you in that way.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 12-03-17 at 05:15 AM.

There's enough evidence here to suggest that I should definitely at least attempt to do something when she's over tomorrow night. I'm sure it will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit View Post
    There's enough evidence here to suggest that I should definitely at least attempt to do something when she's over tomorrow night. I'm sure it will be fine
    Awesome, have fun then
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Hey,
    Defo sounds positive - she seems very keen to see oh and I'd say her agreeing to come over is a giveaway sign that she's into you!! Hope all goes well Monday...let us know how it pans out

She canceled last minute because she is 'feeling antisocial'. Hardly making an effort to reorganise. Sorry for the story, boring and predictable.

You should say to her that is social anxiety and she should vice versa push herself into social situations to get over it.

Did you kept in touch after you made a plans for movie. Girls can cancel plans if you dont talk with them after date is set.

Anyway its a huge issuse with girls these days. They are all wishy washy - cant make plans with them cause they dont keep they word and change plans like thet change their mood - every minute. So yeah man its not your fault. Seems like girls who sticks to the plane are rare these days.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So she thinks I come across as wanting a relationship, whereas she says she's 'only looking to have fun'. Fine by me, but now she won't open my message. Sorry for the build up for nothing guys, I appreciate all the responses

Seems to me like she just wants friendly fun and no touching, kissing anything like that. She have pretty much friendzoned you using you for good time - platonic dates and not wanting anything more.
    No need to apologize its not your fault its the girl to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Seems to me like she just wants friendly fun and no touching, kissing anything like that. She have pretty much friendzoned you using you for good time - platonic dates and not wanting anything more.
    No need to apologize its not your fault its the girl to blame.
    i think its raather the other way round
    she wanted no friendly but rather touching and kissing anything like that.
    She pretty much relationshipzoned him for being too platonic about it.

thats at least what i would interpret here.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Well if so that dont make sense why she didnt wanted to watch movie together. Thats where something real non platonic could happen. She didnt use that chance.

So I read again first post and might be that she missed stuff she did with previous guy and wanted to do those thi gs with Fruit. Shes been just recently broken up.
    If my theory is true then its normal that she lost interest and maybe found someone else.

Well in the end it doesnt really matter. Think only thing Fruit can now do is message her saying what he wanted to do with her at his place. And if shes not interested then she will never be.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-03-17 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks for your thoughts. Honestly though, the world we live in in 2017 is one where you find out a person isn't interested by the fact they don't open your message. It's just unbelievable, it's like she came along just to get my hopes up, to disappear again. I'd rather have not met her at all. Last time I went on a few dates I told myself I wouldn't get my hopes up, because it only ever leads to disappointment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast