+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How many times should you see someone you keen on?

How many times should you see someone you keen on?

Long story short. I have been out with this lady 2 times we seem to get on well and might start dating soon. I just wonder how many times a week we should be seeing each other and how many times should I text to see if we are right for each other?

Do whatever feels right, maybe ask her what she thinks? Asking her shows her that you are considerate and respectful. When I met my partner online after chatting for a bit online we swaped numbers and we text everyday, ALL day every day lol We have been together now for 3 years (not all rainbows and sunshine) but we each spoke about what we wanted and didnt want, i think thats important. Good luck xx

Ya there is no right or wrong in this situation. It depends how fast/or slow you both want to take it and whether you both want the same things in terms of commitment etc.

Its good to find outcthat you are both on the same page about these things early so you dont waste too much time on someone pointles

I agree that there's no right or wrong.

At the same time, wait a day or two in between texting her, but let her know you're thinking about her when you text her. Don't say the same thing every time- just maybe a "hey, just thinking about you. what's up?" once in a while, you know?

Space can work wonders. And it'll hopefully attract her because she doesn't feel threatened or pressured. As for seeing each other, maybe once a week- twice if she seems really into you?