+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friend turned into girlfriend, turned into ex girlfriend, possibly back to girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by kvnband
    Well, she called me...at about 2:00 this morning. It's funny, because my phone said it was her, so when I picked up I said 'I love you' and she also said it at the same exact time.
    That's hollywood stuff right there. Good luck, hope it goes well for you man.

OH yeah, it was definitely a moment to remember. Couldn't have gone any better. Thanks to everyone for all the good wishes. Maybe I'll be back next year to tell you about the wedding ;-)
    Thanks.

Just as an update to anyone who helped me out with this issue: After talking with mutual friends, I decided to take it VERY slow (so as to not have her freak out about the whole issue). Being as how we live in different towns, we haven't got to see each other much. Last night, she and our two friends came up and stayed the night with me. It ROCKED! We had some more of our in depth conversations, and talked about what we each planned to do for a living, what we wanted to name our kids, etc. She then made a couple of not so subtle hints about marriage and whatnot. Obviously not at the top of my list, since we still have several years of college being separated, but next week, we (just me and her) are going on a road trip for 5 days. I think it may be my big break. As always, I will keep everyone informed.
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12