+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Contraception

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    How would u know if it's the greatest sex ever if u don't experience variety? What is the probability you are totally compatible with the first boy/girl u meet? Many ppl Marry the first person they dated only to find out later when divorced that the sex all that time was really not that great in comparison with others.
    Once you find that it's really good, often great and you're satisfied. Why would you keep looking for "the best?" With that way of thinking, you'ld never stop looking because how would you ever know that it's acctually "the greatest sex ever if you didn't keep looking?"

Question: Why did god make orgasms
    Answer: So that when you're having sex, you'd know when to stop.

Who said ANYTHING about stopping with the first girl or boy? I'm talking about stopping when you're good together and the sex is good too. Why keep looking? Only reason to is that you're not ready to settle down so you seek out this variety that you keep alluding to.

As for finding out after divorce that there is better sex. So what, if while you were married you were happy with your sex life? What you don't know, won't hurt you. It's thinking like yours that often leads to infidelity.

What if the girl was a psycho and poked holes in her condoms she decides to use?
    That's where teaching your children not to have sex with someone they don't know comes in. Surely if they know someone is a farking psycho professing love and an empty bank account, the guy'd know enough not even bother. If you're/they're going to do someone they don't know then mom/dad teach your son to be sure to use his own.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-10-12 at 10:36 AM.

Once you find that it's really good, often great and you're satisfied. Why would you keep looking for "the best?" With that way of thinking, you'ld never stop looking because how would you ever know that it's acctually "the greatest sex ever if you didn't keep looking?"
    Yes but this topic is about young ppl. What does a 19 yr old know about sexual compatibility? It is good and healthy for young ppl to explore their sexual compatibilities while they are finding themselves and what they want in a mate, just as long as they r smart and safe. When they r older and wiser, and ready to settle down, they should.

Yes but this topic is about young ppl. What does a 19 yr old know about sexual compatibility?
    I don't think you know what sexual compatibility is. If you did... you would have no need to keep looking once you've found it. One can be completely sexually compatible and be lousy partners because they have nothing else in common but THE BEST SEX EVER. Unfortunately too many won't leave an asshole/assholess becuse they're addicted to the great sex. Hopefully if you've raised your kids to be smart, confident and with enough self-worth to realize that emotional health and being treated right is more important than BPDisorderd type sex with a psycho, you'll have done alright by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I don't think you know what sexual compatibility is. If you did... you would have no need to keep looking once you've found it. One can be completely sexually compatible and be lousy partners because they have nothing else in common but THE BEST SEX EVER. Unfortunately too many won't leave an asshole/assholess becuse they're addicted to the great sex. Hopefully if you've raised your kids to be smart, confident and with enough self-worth to realize that emotional health and being treated right is more important than BPDisorderd type sex with a psycho, you'll have done alright by them.
    I know very much on this topic. Was with my ex whom I thought I was sexually compatible with, the relationship was an emotional roller coaster though. Ended up cheating on him plenty times. Anyhow, met lots of good and not so good men. Been with some guys that I had to end because of sexual differences. Met my husband and the sex was incredible, plus we are compatible in general. Been married for a while and just yesterday we had mind blowing sex that made me weak to the knees. I know all about compatibility sexually or not

I think today the kids are getting much more sexual education than they have before. Sex education is mandatory in schools now so every kid should know exactly what safe sex is (unlike back in the olden days where sex talk was taboo). Kids know how to use a condom, sex leads to conception, std's etc. the difference between now and then is that kids don't view sex as so taboo. Due to the feminist movement, girls cAn have just as many sex partners as men can and not feel like a slut. Sex in general is not viewed as "sacred" anymore, kids are less conservative due to MTV, movies etc. Ppl have sex with strangers they met out in a club, friends with benefits, one night stands are very common practice these days, and with the new generation if u haven't had a least one one night stand, it's considered weird or like u r missing out on something.
    In the olden days we had sex education too. Is 1974 the olden days? Oh BTW in the 70's they had clubs ie: Studio 54 where sex was openly executed on and off the dance floor....everyone was high on coke, etc. We didn't have E but we had acid and and mushroom....meth was around too, heroin etc. And there was some free lovin going on in the 60's too.....got to go much further back.

Even in the 1950's we had to thank Hue Hefner for Playboy, cocktail parties, bachelor pads, gentleman's clubs, etc.
    Last edited by smackie9; 21-10-12 at 11:53 PM.

I know very much on this topic. Was with my ex whom I thought I was sexually compatible with, the relationship was an emotional roller coaster though. Ended up cheating on him plenty times. Anyhow, met lots of good and not so good men. Been with some guys that I had to end because of sexual differences. Met my husband and the sex was incredible, plus we are compatible in general. Been married for a while and just yesterday we had mind blowing sex that made me weak to the knees. I know all about compatibility sexually or not
    Sorry, but I tend to think that if your compatible, sexually or otherwise, you don't keep looking for more dick while you keep the one you're suppose to be committed to ~ you break up with them or you end it if you haven't committed yet and then you keep looking. Matter of opinion, I suppose.

Now, has you rightly pointed out (after bringing up the topic yourself in the first place) this is off topic to contraception and young women having babies with fathers that don't give a crap about them. (or they think they give a crap but they don't even know who they just got pregnant)

Young people in general, make poor choices due to the lack of consequences. If they got paddled and disciplined properly when they were young, they would learn that if they step out of line something will happen. I find that this "politically correct" society, that coddles children, is a ruined society with kids who are never taught what real life is all about when they reach adulthood.

Sorry, but I tend to think that if your compatible, sexually or otherwise, you don't keep looking for more dick while you keep the one you're suppose to be committed to ~ you break up with them or you end it if you haven't committed yet and then you keep looking. Matter of opinion, I suppose.
    I am not looking for dick n e more. I settled down and got married because I was content and found my soul mate. When u r younger u lack life experience and therefore make poor judgements. Thoughts like the grass is greener on the other side is very common among those that lack variety and experience. This forum is flooded with these types. Some like yourself feel like once u find good, u can stop looking. Well that is great, but many are curious by nature and can't help but wonder

What is more on the rise statistically among young ppl are std's! It's like ppl aren't phased by herpes, crabs, hepatitis anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Am I the only one surprised by the amount of dim ****wits here who seem to end up pregnant by accident? It's almost as though in 'developed' countries that contraception were incredibly hard to get hold of. I just loved the story about the idiot on this forum who gets up the duff 3 months after meeting some guy.
    Who are you referring to? I love how men pass judgement on women. What a one sided sexist ****ing world we live in. Do you think men would take birth control if it existed? Why doesn't it exist? Isn't something like 75% of all pregnancies accidents? As long as the outcome of any situation is positive who gives a shit how it happened? The morning after pill does not always work. Both control is horrible for a women's body. Condoms suck and make no realistic sense in a monogamous relationship. Abortions suck too. Bio - have you ever had an abortion? Do you have children? Shit my n t door neighbor is a 40 yr old OB doctor and she just got pregnant by accident. At least young women still have a choice...but who knows for how much longer? Men should take more responsibility for all these accidental pregnancies. This is nothing new people...back in the 50's women were sent in shame to nunneries to have babies and then have them taken away...forever scared for life....and all some ****ing ignorant man can say is "girls need to be more careful".

I am not looking for dick n e more. I settled down and got married because I was content and found my soul mate. When u r younger u lack life experience and therefore make poor judgements. Thoughts like the grass is greener on the other side is very common among those that lack variety and experience. This forum is flooded with these types. Some like yourself feel like once u find good, u can stop looking. Well that is great, but many are curious by nature and can't help but wonder
    My point.... leave and then look. Don't be doing what you did by staying while you looked for the greener grass... and while you're looking, make sure it;s effing wrapped up and you're on a hormonal implant, bc or spericidal jelly.

You've had some childhood issues that I suspect led you to handle your "grass is greener" syndrome the way you did. Multiple coinciding partners is certainly something to caution your daughers agains, I'd say.

"Soul Mate?" What a load of shit IMNSHO That'd be good topic to start in another thread..
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-10-12 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typos

Bio- the girl who became pregnant after 3 months was using a condom...now she needs help and needed advice not judgement from you. I don't know...I hate people that judge others bc Everyone on this planet has some drama or bullshit happen in their lives...everyone. How about we help each other instead of call names and pass judgement? Bio - if you had a daughter who got pregnant by accident while using protection what names would you call her?

The point is... she knew it broke and she didn't have the education to go to her pharmacist and get the morning after pill. That is what is so sad and what the point of this thread is about. Why did she have zero education, zero trust in feeling free to go to her parents. Yes, yes... the morning after pill did not work for you. It may well have worked for her though and if she had been on bc then that would have certainly taken her odds of getting pregnant down. Even if it didn't break ("I was incredibly tight and I cried) She "noticed embarrassing changes in her body" What? A missed period wasn't enough to have an OMFG moment? Lack.of.education.

This is not about judgement but rather about common sense and the fact that in todays access to other options rather than getting pregnant... young girls are not partaking of them. Yes, yes it's unfair that we have to be the ones who look after our bodies because we are the ones that bear the children. It's not changing so no point lamenting about that.

That reminded me of a sure fire way to make sure your psycho sex partner hasn't poked holes in your condom, guys. Fill it up with water after... if it has pin holes in it the water will leak out. Then, you make sure she gets the morning after pill.

Condoms suck and make no realistic sense in a monogamous relationship.
    They make perfectly good sense if that is the only source of birth control that you can tolerate. They cut your odds of conceiving down to much less chance than doing nothing.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-10-12 at 01:43 AM.

Boys...birth control pills for men are about to come out In the near future. They got them in Europe!

Yes the topic of soulmates can be discussed in another thread, but wake I sense a bit if bitterness in this topic. Have u been burned badly? Single? The best feeling in the world is knowing that u have another half to conquer life together.

Boys...birth control pills for men are about to come out In the near future. They got them in Europe!
    Do you really think a girl is going to trust a guy to take birth control? He isn't the one that gets pregnant.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast