+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I go out with a guy who is a decade older than me?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Flying private planes sometimes and using free dating site dont make much sense.

Where did your jewish guy went?
    Well, he could have done it for work.
    I am still dating the Jewish guy although he doesn't give me much attention nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    stupid that you dropped her because of her age. 16yo girl and 18yo boy can actually be a very good match. I spent a couple of years dating a guy who was 3 years older than me when I was a teen. While we didn't have what it took to be together forever, we certainly shared some great times together.
    I didn't want to tangle with her parents or get labeled a creep. In fact, I had specifically wanted to avoid feeling like Matthew McConaughey's character in "Dazed and Confused"..Now in retrospect, maybe I COULD have gone out with her and not have had those issues... *le sigh*
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The dude sounds like a dude.....move on.
    What does that mean? lol

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Well, he could have done it for work.
    I am still dating the Jewish guy although he doesn't give me much attention nowadays.
    How long have you been dating J.G.?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I think u should stop dating. Uv posted on her about 3different men in two weeks. Psychiatrist, jewish guy and now an internet freak who prob has npd..

Seriously girl you need to sort ur issues out and stay away from men till u do.

Ur way too vulnerable right now and ull attract all the wrong men till ur emotionslly/mentally healthy and ull never be healthy if u keep obsessing over every loser u meet.

Look after urself for now. Plenty of time to meet a nice bloke when ur better

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think u should stop dating. Uv posted on her about 3different men in two weeks. Psychiatrist, jewish guy and now an internet freak who prob has npd..

Seriously girl you need to sort ur issues out and stay away from men till u do.

Ur way too vulnerable right now and ull attract all the wrong men till ur emotionslly/mentally healthy and ull never be healthy if u keep obsessing over every loser u meet.

Look after urself for now. Plenty of time to meet a nice bloke when ur better
    WTF? I didn't post anything about a psychiatrist. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    How long have you been dating J.G.?
    Two weeks? I am not in a relationship. I am casually dating multiple men. No sex involved.

I think you should first find out whether he went to community college or Uni and then decide if he's worth meeting after that.

Two weeks? I am not in a relationship. I am casually dating multiple men. No sex involved.
    Just curious. Not judging you.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Btw, what is npd?

WTF? I didn't post anything about a psychiatrist. lol
    Hah, must be confusing you with Fjortis.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Hah, must be confusing you with Fjortis.
    Ya, I thought so.
    The third guy was not a psychiatrist, but a guy I dumped because he was smoking too much pot and partying way too much. Although, he was a fun guy. That lasted for a month.

Btw, I am not obsessed with any guys. I am really enjoying meeting different people.

Sorry lol my mistake. I got confused there. In that case just ignore my last post.

Npd is narcissistic personality disorder.. I just though everything he said about being a pilot was delusional haha. I could be wrong tho. Maybe he is a pilot but he sounds like a wack job

Any males on here who have dated a female way younger than they are? Please share experience and thoughts.
    I started dating my current girlfriend when she was 23 and I was in my 30s. We're still together after nearly 10 years, but I will never date a 23 year-old again. It sucked to finally get past making all the dumb mistakes that I made in my 20s, and then have to watch my girlfriend make some of the same dumb mistakes while ignoring my advice. Your mileage may vary, but it might be advantageous for you to date a pilot. They make a lot of money, though they tend to have odd work schedules and heavy restrictions on when they can drink.

As for Skype, why? Does one of you not have a cell phone? Is this an extreme long distance situation?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast