+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For older men (over 30)

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

For older men (over 30)

Have you noticed that you had more fun having sex when you were younger? Or with younger women?

What do you consider the best years you had when you were having sex, and with what age women?

What age women are you most attracted to now? Early 20s? Late 20s? 30s? 40s? (give your own age too)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Older men are now 30?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well older than me. I wouldn't call them "old" at all, only "older." Because they are older than me

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, this would be: Lite, Carl and who else?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, all those guys we used to have that were old are all gone.

I'm not over 30, but I'm older than you so I'll answer.

Best ever so far was me 25 her 19.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I am over 30 and for me the best time was I guess between 28 and now-ish... I am feeling more at ease with myself, I know what I want, I know more or less what women want, I guess sex is way better now than it used to be...

But on the other hand, been there, done that, got the tshirt, so things aren't exactly as exciting as they were (or I'd imagine they'd be) when I was 16 ... ;-)

Don't know if this is what you wanted to hear, but I'm feeling waaay more attractive and competent at sex than I used to...

As for women, I never really understood what a "woman" is till I had one who was 10 years older than me - I was 28, she was 38... Never found younger girls (younger than 25, give or take) attractive since ;-) I imagine I'd have hard time "dating" someone younger than 27-28 now, younger girls seem to be... just that - girls. Once you've had a womam, it's a whole different ball game, if you get what I mean :-) But maybe it's not about age strictly speaking, it's more about maturity and her having her shit together, which comes from experience in life. Some people get that earlier in life.
    Last edited by Sixpacj; 02-04-09 at 03:14 PM.

i'm over 30

and i still enjoy sex as much as i did when i was younger, in fact i j.o. atleast once a day also.
    (sex addict here)

While I can't go at it every 20 minutes on a whim now, I can say that the sex I have now is far better than the sex I had then.

Both for me, and my partner. Honestly the sex I have now with my wife is the best sex I've ever had, and it generally continues to get better over time.

But, I actually work at getting better over time.

As for attraction, there's a basic level of maturity I'm not willing to go below, and generally that comes with a specific age range. While I may find a 23 year-old cute, I'm not likely to consider her as a fully matured person who has a good grasp of who she is yet. Generally 25 would be my cutoff at this point. Really about 8 years either direction for me is my limits. And I find women ~ my age generally more attractive than older/younger.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love you over-30 guys who aren't chasing 21 year olds! Honestly, I wouldn't take a 20-something male over a 30-something male, either.

How old are you, lite and sixpacj?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know, thank God. All throughout middle school and high school the older guys took the girls my age. It's still relatively common in college but less so. The best girls to date would be the ones my age, 18 - 22

It was funny to me, too, to read "older men = over 30". I just turned 31. It still hasn't hit me that I'm old, mainly because I'm young at heart and a special case. I lived extremely conservative my first quarter century, so I have no basis of comparison. I've only been having sex for just over four years, so I don't know what sex would have been like during my teen years and early 20s.

I haven't had enough sex with enough different women to have a good sample size and prefer an age range over another, (I'll take them indiscriminantly) but I still currently have a preference for the younger girls.

nomas, what happened with the girl?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    It was funny to me, too, to read "older men = over 30". I just turned 31. It still hasn't hit me that I'm old, mainly because I'm young at heart and a special case. I lived extremely conservative my first quarter century, so I have no basis of comparison. I've only been having sex for just over four years, so I don't know what sex would have been like during my teen years and early 20s.

I haven't had enough sex with enough different women to have a good sample size and prefer an age range over another, (I'll take them indiscriminantly) but I still currently have a preference for the younger girls.
    Wow, that's commendable. I saw your picture in the gallery and you were with a really beautiful girl. I would have guessed you had at least been around the block

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm 29 and i think this matter really depends on the girl. as long as she's willing to have sex in public, then i'm all game.

i think that you might think this way dm is because a lot of older people tend to be married and are more focused on family life rather than an exciting sex life, but i could be wrong.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast