+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only A Texas Man Can Make You Feel Like A Woman

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I tried to add it back, but the system won't let me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

O.K.. so.. this King wants to give his daughter's hand in marriage, but wants his little girl to pick the one who she wants to spend the rest of her life with..

So, three men come foward, and the princess says..

"I want a man who knows how to love a woman, who understands me, who is really listening to what I have to say and not looking at my boobs all the time.."

The first prince asks, but how will we prove this to you?

The princess replies, I love to play Ping-Pong... and I hate these cheap plastic balls that come with the table, because they break too easily and look really cheap..

She rants about half an hour about what she wants, but all the three men do not seem to be paying attention to a word she is saying.. Finally... She shouts.. Whoever can bring me back the best balls for Ping-Pong, can call me his wife and prove that he can shower me with his witts...

The First prince return shortly after one day, with Silver Balls, placed on a silk pillow.. But the girl nor the king is impressed...

The Second prince arrives two days later, looking quite tired, as he hands the kind two well-balanced golden Ping-Pong balls with rare ancient carvings on them.

But the girl and the King still await for the Third prince to return..

Months later, the Third prince arrives, with no arms, and only one leg, he is still bleeding, but has his servants bring in two huge round hairy objects that appear to not be at all related to the sport of Ping-Pong..

The King asks furiously what the meaning off all this is.. and where are the balls for Ping-Pong..

The prince replies... "Ehh? What do you mean...? I thought you said the balls of King Kong, and I believe you're now my wife.. and you said I get to shower all over your tits.."

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12