Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    I look like nothing.
    That's what we call "non-descript".

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    hybrid theory was an awesome album. <3's linkin park

hybrid here
    Aw being a hybrid is a good thing. Also yes, Linkin park is awesome.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i happen to like linkin park, but the music that i grew up wit was gangsta rap ... yeah yeah yeah ... spare me the "i hate rap music" shit ... that's usually a forum thing ... most people in forums hate rap music, but its funny cuz everyone i know in the city love it ... and i know a lot of people in this shithole ...

but yeah ... linkin park is tight and i love their live performances ... even tho i've only been to one concert ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    First of all, congratulations to nomas for the play on Kiechi's name. I have been trying for days to figure out how to spell "quiche" so I could do that. Your vocabulary has surpassed me... once. But you should be proud.

I find out that I represent more and more ethnicities the longer I'm alive. Here's the current rap:

Irish, Greek, Spanish, and German.

I look like nothing.
    I don't get the play on my screenname...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Kiechi----Perhaps it's because a quiche is made of of several ingredients eggs, milk, cheese etc all mashed together and poured into a base. Since you've said you're a hybrid....well, that means you are m...:-)

My mom loves quiche ... blah... i'm not fond of that stuff.

Everyone has different ethnicities (sp?). Lets see, I'm part English, Scottish, Irish, German and something else that I can't remember.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Kiechi now has an identity!

Woooooooooo!

Actually...who ever decided to draw a line on the left side of asia and call it europe?

I mean, it's really 1 continent, not two.

See, I can understand North and South America, they're barely connected, but Europe is so thoroughly meshed in with Asia.

Am I the only one who's noticed this?

Or am I just the only one who cares enough to mention it.
    Frisbee, I've totally wondered the same thing myself...well I did when I was younger and learning the continents..it's like..I understand North/south america...they're almost non-touching land masses...but what's the deal with Europe/Asia?? In fact..to make matters worse.. in Mexico they really teach you that America is really one continent..but made up of 2 parts, North and South. If I remember correctly they do treat it as one.

Donut..I've been calling him Quiche for a while, but I do appreciate your praise.. An intelligent individual acknowledging my wit is quite the compliment, thanks.

Quiche..really the only reason I started calling you Quiche is that when reading your name Kiechi it kind of phonetically reminded me of quiche and so as I change people's names at times..this was my pet name for you.

Short: Yeah, I like the gangsta rap music too. When I was getting into it, it was all about East coast vs West coast...of course, being born in LA I was for the west coasters. Dr. Dre n Snoop...Too Short, of course,...but my favs were Pac and Biggie, though. There's a lot to be said about hip hop that those who are quick to discard as a shallow genre don't want to see. Like when they speak truths about their ways of life. Pac was one to really speak about the way things were and you could tell the passion he felt right from the rage in his voice. Then Biggie was just one that had the smoothest flow from his voice. A form of poetry to be sure. Then came the Dirty South!..well, then it came into MY life..I'm sure it'd been around. 8-ball and MJG, Outkast was also a very creative duo..and still is, I guess..but yeah, the industry got really big and now a lot are about the money and singing for the money. The establishment saw the potential and the increased popularity of hip hop and now they're exploiting that too. Even hip hop is corruptible. The famous people we see today I'm sure owe their fame to some degree to the promotion of the recording companies and all that jazz...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12