+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drama

i dont agree...you can get married when both of you are ready...and theres no limit (except of 18+ ofc)...you can normaly work after high school,have enough money,you can be prepared for that...

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    i dont agree...you can get married when both of you are ready...and theres no limit (except of 18+ ofc)...you can normaly work after high school,have enough money,you can be prepared for that...
    Like I said, it was a generalization . Rarely is someone in thier early or mid 20s ready financially, emotionally ect mature. The problem is that when a young person thinks they are "ready" it's probably not the case. Example: Read the OPs first post
    Last edited by surfhb; 02-12-11 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Like I said, it was a generalization . Rarely is someone in thier early or mid 20s ready financially, emotionally ect mature. The problem is that when a young person thinks they are "ready" it's probably not the case. Example: Read the OPs first post
    yea,maybe...i dissagreed,cos i know from my own experiences that its possible to live on my own and so...

Have you ever been married?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Have you ever been married?
    haha...that last smiley frightens me not yet,but im living in my own house,with my gf and everything around...and im younger than you might think...and i can tell you that its the same as we were talking about...just to get some more money for the wedding and so...

Wife and kids.....its a game changer FO SURE !!!

i can tell you,that kids may become adults when they are very young...thanks to certain life "surprises" (bad and good as well)

well i can tell you that young people think that it's "cool" to live on their own, they have their independance, they can party whenever they want in their own apartment, they can have sex anytime in their own apartment etc. etc. But there is the negative side that adults are able to realize. Negative sides being....it's very tough going to college, getting good grades while trying to work and make a living so you can pay rent, food, bills etc. Parents do not want their children's grades to flop because they would rather work a minimum wage job to afford heat and hot water. They will grow up and have their whole lives to worry about finances. As well as marriage, there are way too many stories about men and women marrying their first love way too early in life....they have kids....and then have a midlife crisis and feel like they missed out on their youth. You have your whole lives to be adults. Use this time to gain experiences to help you be able to be as ready as you can when it is the time for you to get married with no regrets in life.

come on...dont think im some city kid who finaly is in his own and partying and having sex nonstop cos there are no parents...im far away from this...sadly,as you said "use this time to gain experiences...",i skipped that time and gain experiences by falling into it...

doh...enough of me...its advice forum...i have enough of talking about myself and trolling for today -.-

*Major update* my bf mother invited me to a bellet she heard i wanted to go. with her, me and my bf sister. she also was told about the ring and thinks its a very beautiful symbol of love. taking it one day at a time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12