+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gf had a fling...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No one can guarantee she won't do this again.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You don't sound like the kind of guy who could forgive and forget. If that is so, then you should break off with her as she doesn't need to be punished for this the rest of her life (assuming she is genuinely sorry). If you think you COULD get over this, then I think you should spend some time exploring in what way you contributed to this scenario. If she is normally an "obedient" girl, then this probably didn't happen for no reason at all, especially after 3 years of good behavior.
    she lied and cheated on him. if she loved him (which she should after 3 years, yay-zeus) she wouldn't have done this crap. it is unforgivable to put ANYONE through that kind of shit.

It's time to tell us how old you both are. This may have some bearing on the situation.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am old school. She didn't **** the guy - she kissed him and then called it quits, and this after she - whom I assume was a full-fledged grown-up - was forbidden from going out with friends and is described as "obedient" like a well-trained dog. I think she was subtly provoked.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am old school. She didn't **** the guy - she kissed him and then called it quits, and this after she - whom I assume was a full-fledged grown-up - was forbidden from going out with friends and is described as "obedient" like a well-trained dog. I think she was subtly provoked.

Oh, my God. Vash, have you EVER posted the super-naughty **** word before?

I think you're in a bit of a mood. I'll be right over with the tequila.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    so if your husband went and made out with one of his sexy colleagues, how would you feel?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hehehe! Yes I have, but not too often. I don't know what came over me! I apologize for my potty mouth.

Lilwing - give it up. You aren't going to change my mind. If my husband kissed a co-worker and regretted it, I would be wondering why he wouldn't RATHER be kissing me.
    Last edited by vashti; 29-06-07 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    so if your husband went and made out with one of his sexy colleagues, how would you feel?
    I'm sure she would feel like she married a fool.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm sure she would feel like she married a fool.
    point proven, but shit, i just read about how he forbade her to hang out with friends late nights.. that's kinda bad. you shouldn't be restricting shit like that and should be able to trust her.

regardless, that gives her NO right to do what she did to you and you're both in the wrong, but for completely different things.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You gave your girlfriend a curfew?! She's usually "obedient"? Here's an idea dickhead, dump the girlfriend, go out and get yourself a puppy. Then you can take it indoors at sundown and when you get lovin' feeling, smear a bit of peanut butter on your old fella.

anachronistic Guest
    Hehehe! Yes I have, but not too often. I don't know what came over me! I apologize for my potty mouth.

Lilwing - give it up. You aren't going to change my mind. If my husband kissed a co-worker and regretted it, I would be wondering why he wouldn't RATHER be kissing me.
    you're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    You gave your girlfriend a curfew?! She's usually "obedient"? Here's an idea dickhead, dump the girlfriend, go out and get yourself a puppy. Then you can take it indoors at sundown and when you get lovin' feeling, smear a bit of peanut butter on your old fella.
    what the ****? that's nasty. you're even crazier.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    eh? crazier than what/who?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I think this takes care of it.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh? Takes care of what? I seem to be having trouble communicating with all of you. Maybe because its 3am here. Ah ****, where does the time go. I've got a mate banging on my door in three hours to go surfing.

Takes care of the problem. I think it's a brilliant solution.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast