+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Lost My Virginity!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    No kidding, it's more like 10 and 11 lol. I don't understand the rush to have it.
    10 and 11? I doubt that young but since you spoke it...maybe you done it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    10 and 11? I doubt that young but since you spoke it...maybe you done it.
    Nope, I didn't have sex that young. It's not a lot that are having sex that young and really I was joking around.

24% of girls and 27% of boys in the United States have experienced sex by age 15. That figure grows to 66% of unmarried teens having sex by the age 19. Studies have shown that by age 20, 77% of American females and 85% of American males are sexually active.
    Last edited by Junsui; 04-10-05 at 08:27 PM.

Nope, I didn't have sex that young. It's not a lot that are having sex that young and really I was joking around.

24% of girls and 27% of boys in the United States have experienced sex by age 15. That figure grows to 66% of unmarried teens having sex by the age 19. Studies have shown that by age 20, 77% of American females and 85% of American males are sexually active.
    Hahaha, yea....studies...riiiiight. Im not sure but my sociology teacher said there is a obvious error in these precentage type of studies. Unless you ask everyone and make sure they are on a lie detector then the sudy is about worth as much as the crap that comes out of my ass. A group of girls came by for example in a launch room long time ago...I guess doing some servey..they asked me if I had sex before..what do you think my answer was ? It was "Hell yea! all the time with lots of hot chicks!".
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 05-10-05 at 11:41 AM.

geez like I care what age people are having sex

geez like I care what age people are having sex
    I dont care either. I just like to argue....biatch!..haha just kidding. ::waits for the bait::

lol Alright

A group of girls came by for example in a launch room long time ago...I guess doing some servey..they asked me if I had sex before..what do you think my answer was ? It was "Hell yea! all the time with lots of hot chicks!".
    Wow. You are more insecure then I first thought you to be. Kinda sad. You are so proud to be a virgin here and yet you can't admit it to your peers. Something wrong with that picture.

I was wondering if a 10 year old took testosterone could he go through puberty early enough to get a girl pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Wow. You are more insecure then I first thought you to be. Kinda sad. You are so proud to be a virgin here and yet you can't admit it to your peers. Something wrong with that picture.
    LoL, it was said more for the joke of it and laughs then any insecure reason...lol. Im not proud to be a virgin..I just am what I am. My peers lol...that tickled my stomache...My friends know what I am. Just the survey girls dont put whocares lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 05-10-05 at 03:18 PM.

Show me the statistic.

Oh, and make sure they polled 100% of all teens in that age range. Otherwise this "statistic" is an outright lie.

Upbringings and society have a HUGE factor in the sexual activity of minors. Kids in L.A. have a helluva lot different social and sexual life than in Bum**** Arkansas.

85% by age 20? Guys only wish. The real statistic is that there are a 1,000 guys out there and 90% of them are lying about their experiences, while the other 10% are having enough to compensate for the other 900 losers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Show me the statistic.

Oh, and make sure they polled 100% of all teens in that age range. Otherwise this "statistic" is an outright lie.

Upbringings and society have a HUGE factor in the sexual activity of minors. Kids in L.A. have a helluva lot different social and sexual life than in Bum**** Arkansas.

85% by age 20? Guys only wish. The real statistic is that there are a 1,000 guys out there and 90% of them are lying about their experiences, while the other 10% are having enough to compensate for the other 900 losers.
    Alright, whatever you say. I wouldn't take the statistic I posted to heart either. I would be more inclined to look at stats of STD rates. lol but I don't think it's only 10% of guys having sex.

LoL, it was said more for the joke of it and laughs then any insecure reason...lol. Im not proud to be a virgin..I just am what I am. My peers lol...that tickled my stomache...My friends know what I am. Just the survey girls dont put whocares lol
    haha... my mistake

Studies have shown that by age 20, 77% of American females and 85% of American males are sexually active.
    You mean that 15% of guys age 20 and older are virgins? Ha! LOSERS!

omg LTsK8eR2gO u finnaly did it

eh, remember to come find me n lets do bondage

miow miow

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would say take things slow. Get into other things aside from sex that pleasures you both so that she's really comfortable and relaxed. And when the time comes just be gently and make her as comfortable as possible. Things will get easier for you both but it does take some time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast