+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex and other things.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Is sex important in a marriage?. Does sex run a relationship or marriage?. What is more important? sex or support?..
    Sex is an integral part of a marriage (see Arty's point, it was the best way to put it). I think sex is just as important as support, but ideally, you should have both in equal amounts. I wouldn't want to have to (nor would I) choose between the two. A good relationship should have both. Poor sexual compatability also has the ability to ruin a relationship if the couple are not willing to seek solutions for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Does age make a difference on the opinion of this?.Do younger people search for sex and later in life search for a match?. .
    A lot of my friends (when I was in hs) were all about having a bf so they could have sex. Apparently didn't matter if he was a jerk off or not. I more or less have always realized that sex and sexually compatability is an important aspect of a healthy long-term relationship. But it's just a PART of it. I am looking for a match first and foremost, but that match also includes my match in sexual appetite.

Now thats all nice.. but....I seem to tie together terrible responsibilities with everything in a relationship except sex. its like sex is the reward for sticking around some where you dont want to be. Accept for that one girl I know..and since I cant be with her...sex with anyone else is all I see.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    LoL just from that response and this thread in general it's easy to see you've never been in a relationship and are a virgin. I don't mean that to be offensive, just found it kinda funny :P

Sex is no good without the other stuff in a relationship, IMO. The other stuff make the sex SO much more intimate and intense and just.. yummy. :)

LoL just from that response and this thread in general it's easy to see you've never been in a relationship and are a virgin. I don't mean that to be offensive, just found it kinda funny
    LOL...that a way to stir some stuff Tone
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

To me, you have to connect with somebody on a mental, emotional and physical basis. A relationship needs all aspects, you need that phsyical connection as much as the mental or emotional, but i dont think one is more important than any other. its not in my relationship, but every relationship is different. as long as it works i dont think it matters.

Tone Guest
    Yeah very true, good post Jo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL just from that response and this thread in general it's easy to see you've never been in a relationship and are a virgin. I don't mean that to be offensive, just found it kinda funny
    Watch me care...>>>> <<<<

Thats good though that you found that funny..Your bottom post made me laugh as well.

Sex is no good without the other stuff in a relationship, IMO. The other stuff make the sex SO much more intimate and intense and just.. yummy
    yea, the thing usually about "IMO" is that its worth shit unless its fact. its all about goals people. If I see a hot chick and want to bang her..I doubt I am going to give a shit about all the other crap...I just wanna bang her. Prove to me you have more fun in your relatioship sex then some guy had in his one night stand with an uber hot chick...you cant. Even better...what other "stuff"?

Its all off-topic of the original questions. Were do you draw the line?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 30-06-05 at 03:40 PM.

Sex is important to have kids.

The end.

I believe that sex is important in a relationship, but only if the two are in love with eachother. Sex is a way of expressing your love to another, so having sex without love is just not right, at least in my opinion.
    To me, sex can't happen unless there is a stable relationship. Age isn't really that big of a thing, granted guys will want it more when they are younger and females tend to want it the most in their late 20's and early 30's.
    I also believe that in that stable and loving relationship that sex is an important part of maintaining the relationship and keeping it upright.
    Those are my two cents, but then again I gave my virginity to someone who I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with and she instead broke my heart.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Sad story, boobaa. Very sad story.

sex is another more intimate way of making your partner happy and you both getting to know each other more.

in my opinion you must be carefull not to rush into sex because it can break a relationship as easily as it can make one.
    - Claire -

i agree with the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_moon2
    sex is another more intimate way of making your partner happy and you both getting to know each other more.

in my opinion you must be carefull not to rush into sex because it can break a relationship as easily as it can make one.

yep, i agree too

the stereotype is true,,,if you have sex with someone early its hard to respect them as much

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    To me, sex can't happen unless there is a stable relationship.

Well if your obviously wrong...replace "cant" with "shouldnt" and your good. Cause I can refer you to some sites that show sex with out love and relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by inkeepingsecret
    if you have sex with someone early its hard to respect them as much

How?

you really are 20 questions guy arent you.

its fact, and hard to explain.
    - Claire -

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast