+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex and other things.

Sex and other things.

My question is plain and simply. Its almost like a poll with out the poll part though lol. Were do you draw the line of importance of sex?. When is sex the main point and when is it just an activity to people?. How important is sex in general to you people?. Is sex important in a marriage?. Does sex run a relationship or marriage?. What is more important? sex or support?. Does age make a difference on the opinion of this?.Do younger people search for sex and later in life search for a match?. I am sure a question almost like this has been asked but not exactly like this.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sex tends to be quite the priority early in age.

Which makes sense if you ask me.

Imagine 20 year old's with the sex drive of 70 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Sex tends to be quite the priority early in age.

Which makes sense if you ask me.

Imagine 20 year old's with the sex drive of 70 year olds.

That is absolutly true. Then my question to you is then..At an older age say 32 for a guy...Does his thought on how a relationship should work change because of the lowered sex drive?. Can we then blame youth for being the way they are?.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    My question is plain and simply. Its almost like a poll with out the poll part though lol. Were do you draw the line of importance of sex?. When is sex the main point and when is it just an activity to people?. How important is sex in general to you people?. Is sex important in a marriage?. Does sex run a relationship or marriage?. What is more important? sex or support?. Does age make a difference on the opinion of this?.Do younger people search for sex and later in life search for a match?. I am sure a question almost like this has been asked but not exactly like this.
    Sex is VERY important if your needs are not being met (what you would call the main point), but unimportant if they are (just an activity). I'm not sure what you would call "later in life", but sex (for me) is part of the match, meaning if interest level is not the similar, then there is no match.

By and large, sex is a next, natural step in the process of the relationship at any given moment.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    By and large, sex is a next, natural step in the process of the relationship at any given moment.
    Next step? ..whats the step before and after?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha hows this then... sex is like the bonus point on a test. it's good if it's there and you get it correct, however if you get it wrong or there isn't a bonus point, it's highly unlikely that you'll die. but you still may fail in the process of trying to get this answer correct.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    haha hows this then... sex is like the bonus point on a test. it's good if it's there and you get it correct, however if you get it wrong or there isn't a bonus point, it's highly unlikely that you'll die. but you still may fail in the process of trying to get this answer correct.
    Not really. lol. That made little sense but meh. I think sex is very important. I think sometimes sex can be the main point.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Sex is VERY important if your needs are not being met (what you would call the main point), but unimportant if they are (just an activity). I'm not sure what you would call "later in life", but sex (for me) is part of the match, meaning if interest level is not the similar, then there is no match.
    I think your right.

I'm 25... No sex... No Relationship.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Not really. lol. That made little sense but meh. I think sex is very important. I think sometimes sex can be the main point.

being that sex matters so much to you and you're still a virgin. tsk tsk tsk

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Were do you draw the line of importance of sex?.
    When is sex the main point and when is it just an activity to people?.
    How important is sex in general to you people?.
    Is sex important in a marriage?.
    Does sex run a relationship or marriage?.
    What is more important? sex or support?.
    Does age make a difference on the opinion of this?.
    Do younger people search for sex and later in life search for a match?.

I donīt draw lines, but I really think it is an important thing for a relationship, If I donīt like how my bf is at bed, i donīt think im going to be for a long time with him, because if i think of being with him a long time and im not going to get part of what I want.. it doesnīt work.
    itīs not enough with love, you have to love the person, but also you have to have fun, have a nice talk and a good sex. find someone that is quite like you, like your interests.

but it isnīt all sex... not because someone is good at bed iīm going to be with him.. no , well maybe, but not for a bf.

A partner for me is a lot of things, best or worst of all of then.. but he has to have a bit of those things and pass the exam, as I have to pass it too for him
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

Quote Originally Posted by Hada
    I donīt draw lines, but I really think it is an important thing for a relationship, If I donīt like how my bf is at bed, i donīt think im going to be for a long time with him, because if i think of being with him a long time and im not going to get part of what I want.. it doesnīt work.
    itīs not enough with love, you have to love the person, but also you have to have fun, have a nice talk and a good sex. find someone that is quite like you, like your interests.

but it isnīt all sex... not because someone is good at bed iīm going to be with him.. no , well maybe, but not for a bf.

A partner for me is a lot of things, best or worst of all of then.. but he has to have a bit of those things and pass the exam, as I have to pass it too for him
    Thanks for the view on it. Interesting that you would have casual sex with someone just because they are good in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    being that sex matters so much to you and you're still a virgin. tsk tsk tsk
    But I never have been in a relationship.

I live in Winfield, KS, but hopefully will move to Wichita soon.
    I think sex becomes an important part of a relationship. It's not important at first, but after you get to the point of establishing if you're going to be with that person long term it becomes more important. If you aren't happy in that department it will be rather difficult to be happy with that person. I don't have a lot of experience with that though. ~Tink

Sex is a split second muscle spasm. What's the big issue over a little tissue?

Well, it's like a missing piece of the puzzle.

You have this huge jigsaw, the little pieces are made up of the commalities and differences that the two of you have.

Everything is all put together, but the sex is another piece.

An incomplete jigsaw puzzle is like a relationship without great sex.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast