+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premature ejaculation

The exercises that you can do to help control the premature ejaculation can help a lot.
    One is to work PC muscles by tightening them, its kinda like holding back your pee while peeing. I have also heard that while peeing just stop mid flow and it will help you to last longer, although i dont know how safe that is.

Also, while masturbating, when you feel your about to cum, stop masturbating and let the sensation go away, Ive heard doing this couple times a day can help control premature ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation actually is pretty common. In fact 1 in 3 men suffer from it. I had it so bad that I couldnt even touch a woman without coming in my pants. I found some tips that helped me last alot longer.Check them out maybe it can help you too.

curepremature-ejaculation net

well i think for me it's definitely a turn off...but like everyone else has said, you can do some kind of excecise and maybe see a doctor or something. good luck

Well with premature ejaculation can be a big problem. Usually it can't be controlled when your starting out but it gets better. You have to be careful doing this in front of women. I seen women leave men for that and some give a few extra chances. It's best to control it and do it at the right time because it may cause problems with women if it happens too often.
    Learn how a 21 year old outcast was able to average picking up 5-6 girls per week using one secret technique. Go to http://www.datingwithwomen.com

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneSauce View Post
    Damn you have a problem lasting but I have a problem not lasting.

Last time I did it with a condom I lasted 45 f***ing minutes, after 15 it got boring.
    But when we don't do it with a condom I'm lucky to last 10 minutes, it just feels so much better
    my ex used to have tha same problem whenever we did it with a condom and yes it does gets kinda boring...i used to cum like at least 3 times before he did...he used to take so loooooooong!...but wheneve we did it with out a condom it was just great lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12